BurnoutLogic - The Official Thread

• Thread starter Doomotron
  • 297 comments
I'm at work, but I should be there by 7 or 8 pm CST. I have to update the game and get the DLC again.

An hour and 23 mins.

I may actually open the lobby at around 6:40 PM due to delays.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if timings like this suit me enough to have a decent go at it.

Also, conveniently as ever, I've forgotten about the DLC's.

To the guy wondering about why the game's guiding them in the wrong direction all the time: maybe it is still trying to help you, but because you're driving in reverse, you've confused the poor thing. :P

I'll have to update, and download the content again. How long are you guys going to stay on?

Edit: It's going to take a while due to internet. One out of Seven updates...

For about maybe an hour more.

For about maybe an hour more.
The last update is almost downloaded, hoping to get all the content I have purchased in 2010 or 2011 to be available in my other account, so I can at least play with the DLC again.

The last update is almost downloaded, hoping to get all the content I have purchased in 2010 or 2011 to be available in my other account, so I can at least play with the DLC again.

The lobby is still open.

EDIT: Closed. Great fun was had tonight!

Last edited:
Yet another extremely fun session. Road trips were way more fun than they ought to have been (with some pretty close finishes) while I managed to actually win an Epic Voyage for once, even though this one was in reverse.

This is one of the pileups I ended up causing during one of the roadtrips:
IMG_0243[1].JPG

Yet another extremely fun session. Road trips were way more fun than they ought to have been (with some pretty close finishes) while I managed to actually win an Epic Voyage for once, even though this one was in reverse.

This is one of the pileups I ended up causing during one of the roadtrips:
View attachment 612092

Roadtrips are rather good fun... obeying the rules of the road actually confuzzles the AI to such an extent that cars will roll over for no reason as they spaz out when you're near them...

Also if anyone has any other challenge ideas, then PLEASE post them here! We need more!

Roadtrips are rather good fun... obeying the rules of the road actually confuzzles the AI to such an extent that cars will roll over for no reason as they spaz out when you're near them...

Also if anyone has any other challenge ideas, then PLEASE post them here! We need more!
I actually found more tense than the epic voyages, just because instead of hoping to not crash, you're hoping for all traffic lights to be green and to not get a penalty. Plus route planning I think plays a much bigger part in it. I really hope we can do one with at least 4 players participating.

I actually found more tense than the epic voyages, just because instead of hoping to not crash, you're hoping for all traffic lights to be green and to not get a penalty. Plus route planning I think plays a much bigger part in it. I really hope we can do one with at least 4 players participating.

That is indeed true! I will attempt to get a lobby up this Friday at around 1:30 PM EST (hopefully, this may not happen), but I can only host it for around an hour or so. After that, at around 6 PM, I can host another lobby.

Who's in?

@Doomotron @rallymorten @JASON_ROCKS1998 @JakeMR2 @Carbonox @AudiMan2011

Last edited:
I'll try my very best to be there.

May bring out the An Capture Card as well.

I see you've introduced the young ones to Road Trips as well.

I'll try my very best to be there.

May bring out the An Capture Card as well.

I see you've introduced the young ones to Road Trips as well.

Are you going to be able to make it for the 6 PM lobby as well?

Also for everyone:

PLEASE GET THE BIG SURF ISLAND AND THE BOOST SPECIALS DLC!

It will make our lives a lot easier and we can do a lot more with them. (also please get the Cops and Robbers pack if possible)

Back