Buy This Nissan GT-R, Get a 700hp, $100,000 Piece of Gran Turismo History

MisterWaffles

Ferrari Shill
Premium
Canada
Ottawa
Pyano1132
Ok, so it looks pretty much identical to the GT3 version down to the body kit, but it isn’t a true GT3? So how did that end up happening?

Famine

GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author
Administrator
United Kingdom
Rule 12
GTP_Famine
Ok, so it looks pretty much identical to the GT3 version down to the body kit, but it isn’t a true GT3? So how did that end up happening?
It's built to meet SP8T regulations (racing cars up to 4 litre engine, with turbo) rather than the full FIA GT3 SP9 class. Basically instead of having the GT-R GT3's sequential racing gearbox, it has a more-or-less standard GT-R paddle shift auto, so it doesn't meet the homologation requirements for GT3/SP9.

Corsa

Premium
United States
United States
I'm sure if we all chip in we can manage it. Bagsy Sundays.

I’d seriously put up $20,000 if we could find 4 other like minded here in the states.
Would have to meet, negotiate timeshare, papers...I’d like the last weekend of every month.

Or, I live in south florida and have options that involve Sebring. PM if interested.

Corsa

Premium
United States
United States
I’m in for $274. I’ll just use it on my birthday every year.

Nice. That’ll cover 10% of the CFR Rinken transport charge.
I was stationed in Germany bought a new Ducati a year before my ETS, cost $3500 in transport and customs fees.
The actual transport for the GTR I’m guessing would be around 1500, it’s the other fees and insurance that makes it a PITA, best to hire a transport broker.