- 297
- GTP_BonzoHarry
I DO believe that you guys love your individual cars VERY MUCH, that means a lot. No Offense to you guys, but EVERYONE knows that the new M3 will smoke both of those junkers![]()
I would agree with that, but I haven't found a video on youtube of it happening, so there's no way it could be true.
I'd take an s2000 over an elise honestly, I enjoy little things like...carpet...and air conditioning, and the ability to carry more than a purse in the 'trunk'. I just think it's completely ridiculous to base your opinion of a cars ability by a couple of videos posted by some guy on youtube.
edit: also, I dont know why i didn't point this out earlier, but how about this: Let's say the s2000 has better top end than the elise, which is why in those videos the s2000 manages to run down the elise on the straights for the pass. But since you already seemed to have semi acknowledge that the elise does have better solo lap times, that means the s2000 is then holding the elise up in the rest of the track.
So while the s2000 may be faster on those sections, overall the elise can run the faster lap, which means the elise is faster on the other sections...
Last edited: