C60 Judd race car, or 908 HDI FAP ???

  • Thread starter Thread starter Livewire88
  • 15 comments
  • 2,064 views
Messages
29
WHich is the better car? I have 4 mill to spend but dont want to buy the wrong one?? any advice would be great.. 👍

And are either better than the Minotola I allready have??
 
Have you considered the Audi R10? Maybe you already have...

I don't actually even have that car myself yet, but just thinking that because as far as LMP1 cars go in real life the Audi was the fastest with the least drama in the handling dept. It always looks like it's going the slowest but returns the quickest lap times. It's a real finesser.

If real life translates... I'm guessing you'll want the Audi over any of these cars.
 
Got the Judd today but I haven't driven it yet... it does make 950bhp after an engine rebuild, so it should be pretty quick. I've got the Peugeot turbo-tractor, and it's very nice to drive... handles really well.

Of course you could just dupe them both and keep your cash ;)
 
Got the Judd today but I haven't driven it yet... it does make 950bhp after an engine rebuild, so it should be pretty quick. I've got the Peugeot turbo-tractor, and it's very nice to drive... handles really well.

Of course you could just dupe them both and keep your cash ;)

Could you dupe them both for me, and send them to me?

I will send you something via Paypal :sly: PM me if you can and we can sort something out.
 
I have the Malmut 908. In B-spec mode/fully modded I pulled out of the 24 hr. Lemans after the first set of pit stops. The car clearly was not going to cut it without me tweaking bob all the time and I have better things to do for 24hrs straight. Luv the car though and grind in the 4hr Nurburgring event daily.

I'd try whatever it is you want to do w/ the car you have first.

In GT4 I ran every car imaginable in the b-spec 24 hr LaSarthe races and the I thought the overall best one was the Peugeot C60. Can't remember the exact name. Just that it sounded like a chainsaw.:crazy:
 
Get the C60, if you don't like it send it to me and I'll give you my 908 in return :)


edit-

PM if you want.
 
Last edited:
Why does the C60 have so much power? I thought the real car "only" had around 650bhp?
 
Having both cars for somw time now, I would tell anyone to get the Peugeot. I am a fan of the C60 in real life, but the Peugeot is a better car in real life and in the game. Besides he performance, driving the Peugeot from inside the cockpit is awesome!
 
Why does the C60 have so much power? I thought the real car "only" had around 650bhp?
Same thing for the Audi R8 and Bentley. Most of the LMP cars have been given more power than they actually have.

Its probably to keep them competitive against the group c cars. It kills the Diesel LMP's though because their power is represented accurately
 
Same thing for the Audi R8 and Bentley. Most of the LMP cars have been given more power than they actually have.

Its probably to keep them competitive against the group c cars. It kills the Diesel LMP's though because their power is represented accurately

The funny thing is that, in real life, the lack of power in modern lmp cars such as Audi R8/10/15, Pescarolo, etc, compared to old group c cars,... is compensated by much better handling, braking and stability.
If only programmers had understood this before...
 
The funny thing is that, in real life, the lack of power in modern lmp cars such as Audi R8/10/15, Pescarolo, etc, compared to old group c cars,... is compensated by much better handling, braking and stability.
If only programmers had understood this before...

You left out tyres from that list... the biggest difference.

And PD could hardly model different tyres for different decades of cars... maybe you could compensate by only running the grpC's on race hards/mediums vs the LMP's on softs.
 
I have both and I like them both, but the Pescarolo Judd is the more powerful of the two. In B-Spec was it able to win the Indy 500 while the 908 was unable to, but man the 908 is such a cool car. My C60 makes 1047 HP with fresh oil in it. Hope this helps :)
 
So going by the info here the C60 should be the one to go for? saying that I have learned how to get cars for free so I can just get them both, lol :gtpflag:

Cheers Stotty
 
I have both and I like them both, but the Pescarolo Judd is the more powerful of the two. In B-Spec was it able to win the Indy 500 while the 908 was unable to, but man the 908 is such a cool car. My C60 makes 1047 HP with fresh oil in it. Hope this helps :)

I've won Indy 500 several times in B-spec with the 908. Could just be difference in AI experience. One thing I do is decrease spring rate by two clicks in order to keep corner speed higher. That is where you win on Indy Motor Speedway - corners.
 
Please trade with this guy at your own risk. He already scammed me.
 
Back