C7 stingray has too much wheel spin.

• Thread starter Jeepkid204
  • 10 comments
United States
United States
I keep spinning out even though I have traction control set to 10 and ABS set to 10, I have 936 horsepower. What do I need to change to get rid of wheel spin?

Use skid recovery force with traction control. If you don't prefer any aids, maybe you could lengthen the gears to reduce wheelspin. With that much power, you can't really eliminate it.

Lengthen the gears, tune the diff, be a bit more gentle on the throttle. Even with TCS you can't exactly avoid wheelspin if the car's not really set up to control it.

I'm a newbie to tuning. Can you be more specific?
With 936HP, nothing less than RS tires will give you the grip you're looking for, especially since the C7 Stingray is a road car.

There's a more detailed way to tune your transmission, but a simple way to lengthen the gears is to just set the top speed slider at a high value like 300-320km/h, then reducing the final gear by about .500 of its default value.

As for the diff, make sure you have the Fully Customizable LSD part installed first, then set these values
Initial Torque: 15-18
Acceleration Sensitivity: 12-15
Braking Sensitivity: 20

It's not the ideal setup for the C7 Stingray, but it's at least going to reduce wheelspin. Because the car makes so much power, don't be too aggressive on the gas on corner exit, even TCS won't help in that situation.

#Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (C7) '14
876HP Power 100% Unlimited
Tune for Minimum Spin

Ride Height 88/88
Spring Rate 12.30/12.30
Chassis 4/3, 3/4, 7/7
Camber 0.0/0.0
Toe -0.06/0.02
Brake 8/8
LSD 0/13, 0/12, 0,5

Front Tyre Racing Hard
Rear Tyre Racing Intermediate