Call of Duty 2016 Infinite Warfare// Cod4 Remake

I'm actually at blue tiger with my P90 already. :)

I never usually pre-fire too much because I never developed a habit. I'll try that out too.
I figure you're a core player, prefiring is a crazy thing in MWR, well, it's been a thing in many FPSs, really.

I figure you're a core player, prefiring is a crazy thing in MWR, well, it's been a thing in many FPSs, really.
I don't prefire, and I still do fairly well. I'm at a 0.98 overall KD, so right in the middle. Take me to MW3, however...And I just wreck face. My last lifetime KDR there before I got forcibly reset by some 🤬 was 1.68.

I was the trash player who always used an FAL in hardcore BO2. One-shotted snipers with that thing. :lol:

It was a good weapon in BO2's hardcore. I preferred rushing but the counter-sniping options in that game weren't bad, especially when everyone and their mother ran the DSR pre-patch.

It's strange, because the P90 and M14(ebr) are tied for my favourite real-life and in-game weapons. But I find a semi-auto weapon in MWR to be impractical. Going up against the M16 and M40 ACOG and whatnot.

In terms of supply drop weapons:

I have the BOS14, Intervention, Rangers, Kam-12, Bered and the .44 Magnum. I'm halfway to the last item I need for the D25S. After that it's on to the Honey Badger they just added.

I've noticed that the M249 seems to actually have better recoil with Double Tap. I'm going to unlock the grip and see how that plays out.

This software is just getting ridiculous and pudding me off. Every update is a problem. I have 60 gig free and it says I need to free space up, all to download what? 3-6 gig for the update? This is ridiculous, I'm on the point of just deleting the game itself and I love MW I will definitely never buy another cod because of this.

This software is just getting ridiculous and pudding me off. Every update is a problem. I have 60 gig free and it says I need to free space up, all to download what? 3-6 gig for the update? This is ridiculous, I'm on the point of just deleting the game itself and I love MW I will definitely never buy another cod because of this.
it's not just COD that does that, you know.

Lol, you need to get an external hard drive. Forza 7 will be +100 GB later this year.

Back