Call of Duty: Black Ops II *Releases this week for PS3, PS Vita, 360*

  • Thread starter Thread starter Darren.
  • 668 comments
  • 51,783 views
Daniel
The "Surprise" one? It's got Robert Downey Jnr in it as well :lol:

Yeah, I just seen it tonight, took me by surprise! Hahaha.
 
Should be on at about 18:00GMT. Going to order Pizza and won't leave my PS3 to do anything but pee.
 
Im proper gutted, I have been at work since 6AM, and convinced myself that my game had come whilst I was at work. Got home at 6PM, no game.
 
My copy arrived first thing this morning, pretty happy with the game so far, the good thing for me is you can play combat training with just the bots or other gamers and it won't count towards your online rank.

Been doing this today just to get used to the maps.

Camping seems to now take place in dark corners which is pretty frustrating, but camping has been part of the COD series since day one :ouch: :lol:
 
Not sure if someone else has posted here, but Treyarch announced that Nuketown Zombies will be available free with the season pass starting in December for Xbox. I'm assuming a month later for PS3 since that's how DLCs work.
 
The "Surprise" one? It's got Robert Downey Jnr in it as well :lol:

Linky?? wait... Is he the guy in the jet??
 
I went to my local Gamestop to get some Xbox live. It was 6:30PM EST and 20 people are already waiting to get the game. That is absolutely ridiculous. It's even more crazy that there are 5 Gamestop's within 30 Miles from where I live and they are all doing Midnight Releases.
 
Starting my first Strike Force mission. Has a good RTS element to it 👍
EDIT: Aaaannndd I failed it. Really difficult on Veteran :indiff:
 
Last edited:
Is zombies good?!!?!?!?!!?! :dopey: :p
 
Soo glad I didn't go out at midnight last night to get it. Woke up at 9am, went to Sainsburys and they still had loads of copies. Boom! :D

Edit: First impressions are great, it looks like it's shaping up to be a really good game. Graphics are pretty good. Gameplay seems great. Also in the campaign mode you can select your weapons before the mission, so your not lumbered with a gun you don't like.
Yet to try online yet.

Is zombies good?!!?!?!?!!?! :dopey: :p

INCREDIBLE!!! I didn't play it much on Black Ops, but it looks like they have gone back to a similar style as WAW, get in :D
 
Last edited:
Any new multiplayer non respawn game modes?
 
Well mine has come this morning, and I can say without doubt that is a marked improvement upon black ops.
 
Anyone want to play some zombies? The people I'm getting paired with online are absolutely useless :(
 
I would..... but I'm as useful as an ashtray on a motorcycle when it comes to zombies, so your status of being paired with peanuts wont change,


has anyone else had an issue with the cut scenes with peoples mouths moving but not talking, audio glitch? or is it just my copy?
 
Picked this up just now based on some good reviews of the changes in online. Zombies be a bonus, too.
 
Well I got my copy delivered this morning and had a quick blast on MP and Campaign and am suitably impressed (360 version) with both, actually better than I thought it would be.
 
Scaff
Well I got my copy delivered this morning and had a quick blast on MP and Campaign and am suitably impressed (360 version) with both, actually better than I thought it would be.

You didn't pick up a copy of Halo then Scaffy?
 
I'm finding the multiplayer ridiculously hard, WAW I had a K-D of 3.03, MW2 2.30, Black Ops 2.10 etc etc so I'm not bad at these games but on this one I can hardly string 3 kills together.

Zombies is great though, Bus depot is my favourite
 
If anyone else is having trouble getting their limited edition codes working, just keep trying as the servers are under very heavy load... This is mostly for PS3 though.

I WANT ZOMBIES! :grumpy:
 
You didn't pick up a copy of Halo then Scaffy?

Nope - never been a big Halo fan, that one can wait until its good and cheap.
 
Pagey279
Anyone want to play some zombies? The people I'm getting paired with online are absolutely useless :(

Add me, Add me, Add me, Add me, Add me, Add me, I'm on the bus home now. Black Ops had better be sitting on the mat, if not I may get arrested. :dopey:

I need zombies. :lol:
 
Just having my dinner, then time to kill some zoms.
 
WAW was one of my favorite campaigns out of the COD series. I am just wondering if this one has a 4 player co-op campaign? Does it have spec ops?
 
Unfortunately no :(. There's 4-Player Zombies though.
 
Still no co-op campaign? Bummer. Really wish Treyarch would make another 4 player co-op campaign. I plan to try and rent this over the weekend but I expect all the copies to be gone.
 
Daniel
Unfortunately no :(. There's 4-Player Zombies though.

Wait, I thought zombies was 8 player now?

No black ops. Amazon what the diddly?
 
Since there is no 4 player co-op campaign, does it have spec ops?
EDIT: Ohhhh wait Spec ops is Infinity ward only. Just like zombies is Treyarch only.
Wait, I thought zombies was 8 player now?
Zombie mode I know for sure is only 4 players. Not sure where you got 8 from but that would be amazing.
 
CAMAROBOY69
Since there is no 4 player co-op campaign, does it have spec ops?

Zombie mode I know for sure is only 4 player. Not sure where you got 8 from.

I remember them saying 8 player zombies. 4Vs4 and 48 zombies on the map.
 
Back