Call of Duty: Black Ops II *Releases this week for PS3, PS Vita, 360*

• Thread starter Darren.
  • 668 comments
Black Ops 2 'Apocalypse' DLC coming to Xbox on August 27th.

Includes 4 multiplayer maps; Pod, Frost, Dig and Takeoff and the zombies map Origins. Looks good from that trailer, can't wait to try all the new stuff in Origins.

New maps look pretty sweet.

I have a question : Has anyone been able to obtain both Ray Guns at the same time? I've spent too much time at the Mystery Box trying to get both the Ray Gun and Ray Gun Mark II, and I cannot get both of them to save my life. Is it even possible?

Only just played DLC Pack 3. Didn't think much of the zombies. They've gotten too big. Have to think too much about a game. No more 20 minute mess about. It's like you have to plan out a 2 hours strategy or not bother.

Eks
I have a question : Has anyone been able to obtain both Ray Guns at the same time? I've spent too much time at the Mystery Box trying to get both the Ray Gun and Ray Gun Mark II, and I cannot get both of them to save my life. Is it even possible?

It's not possible to hold both of them at the same time.

Got a chance to play the old zombies map Verruckt a couple of days ago and I have to agree that the new maps take too long to get a decent game going. I think they should add more maps but make them smaller and simpler, with a few bigger maps, that way they'd cater to the people who like the bigger maps with things to build and lots to do and to the people who want a quicker game, or maybe they could make survival sections out of the newer maps.

The league play points system is really frustrating, I play with my friend in gold division who has a good game once every 5 or 6 games, the other times he is just feeding the enemy scorestreaks, my other friend who almost always gets a positive K/D and a decent score is stuck in bronze division and has almost won as many games as my friend in gold division. Another thing that I think is stupid is that all but 1 of my team left, I lost 70 ladder points for some reason whereas my friend who left lost 0 and got a warning about probation, surely that should have at least been the other way round.

They now added a new 'bonus' mode which is the One CTF.. same crap as capture the flag but just one is the middle and we must bring it to the opponents area... so suicidal mission, seems legit.

I'm liking the new game mode, as a solo player (most of the time) it's easier to win than normal CTF as you only need to worry about one flag and if your teammates aren't that helpful you can just go after the flag yourself, rather than normal CTF where some teams don't understand to defend and then people try to run with the flag while using their LMG and are caught almost immediately among other things.

I'm liking the new game mode, as a solo player (most of the time) it's easier to win than normal CTF as you only need to worry about one flag and if your teammates aren't that helpful you can just go after the flag yourself, rather than normal CTF where some teams don't understand to defend and then people try to run with the flag while using their LMG and are caught almost immediately among other things.

The worse is to take the flag to the enemy zone... where they spawn.

I'm a TDM, Kill Confirmed and Domination guy.

Finally got the "Master of Humiliation" Calling Card. The Hail Mary was hard but I did it!

I also put my Assault Shield gold today. :)

Back