Call of Duty Black Ops III Leaked - Treyarch Developed

I was expecting a weapon would be added to the pack but the maps have been really well done in this game and hopefully the same for the DLC.

For those that do not already know, when you finish the co-op campaign, ANOTHER full co-op campaign unlocks called Nightmare. It is the entire campaign all over again from a different perspective, in a different order, AND full of zombies.

It was actually a very fun mode but quite a bit harder than the 1st campaign because there are times the zombies just swarm you in the middle of battle. It was an a lot of fun for sure and if you have not checked it out, I would recommend it. It is also quite a bit longer too.

I usually don't play campaign because I don't care for it, but I did play it this time mainly to unlock Nightmares and it was actually pretty good for me especially since you eventually see zombies in it. I did make the mistake of playing the last mission before most of the other ones so that kind of ruined it for me. :crazy: I have yet to play Nightmares though.

I usually don't play campaign because I don't care for it, but I did play it this time mainly to unlock Nightmares and it was actually pretty good for me especially since you eventually see zombies in it. I did make the mistake of playing the last mission before most of the other ones so that kind of ruined it for me. :crazy: I have yet to play Nightmares though.
Yes this co-op campaign is REALLY good. Especially that "Inception" type level. Easily my favorite level and it is a throwback to WAW.

If you liked the zombies toward the end of the first co-op campaign, imagine the ENTIRE campaign loaded with zombies and all the other enemies from beginning to end. That is the Nightmare co-op campaign. :D

Also keep in mind you can play the entire 4 player co-op campaign and nightmare 4 player co-op campaign with friends or randoms. It is a 4 player drop in drop out co-op campaign. I still think BO3 is by far the best COD ever made. WAW is a very close 2nd.

Last edited:
Yes this co-op campaign is REALLY good. Especially that "Inception" type level. Easily my favorite level and it is a throwback to WAW.

If you liked the zombies toward the end of the first co-op campaign, imagine the ENTIRE campaign loaded with zombies and all the other enemies from beginning to end. That is the Nightmare co-op campaign. :D

Also keep in mind you can play the entire 4 player co-op campaign and nightmare 4 player co-op campaign with friends or randoms. It is a 4 player drop in drop out co-op campaign. I still think BO3 is by far the best COD ever made. WAW is a very close 2nd.
I didn't know you could play Campaign with other players, cool! :D

Zombies is pretty much what I am all about in Call of Duty, never really have been into Campaign or the other modes. However, despite entering the cheat code to unlock Nightmares, I did play through the campaign anyway because I felt Nightmares would seem even cooler after playing the original at least once. I have a feeling I am going to love it when I play it! :dopey:

I didn't know you could play Campaign with other players, cool! :D

Zombies is pretty much what I am all about in Call of Duty, never really have been into Campaign or the other modes. However, despite entering the cheat code to unlock Nightmares, I did play through the campaign anyway because I felt Nightmares would seem even cooler after playing
The 4 player co-op campaign is the main feature that got me to buy a COD game again. I said years ago after WAW that I would not ever buy another COD game unless they had 4 player co-op campaign. Thankfully BO3 has it and it is actually really dang good. :D And yes you will like Nightmare mode especially if you play with friends or randoms.

It seems everything is 4 player co-op in BO3.
  • 1st campaign is 4 player drop in drop out co-op with friends or randoms.
  • 2nd campaign "Nightmare" is 4 player drop in drop out co-op with friends or randoms.
  • Zombie mode "Shadows of Evil" is 4 player drop in drop out co-op with friends or randoms.
  • Zombie mode "The Giant" is 4 player drop in drop out co-op with friends or randoms.
  • Zombie mode "Dead Ops Arcade 2" is also 4 player co-op with friends. I think it can also be played with randoms.
So much content.

Last edited:
They ditched out the Ray Gun MK II for Black ops 3 Zombies? Why? :confused:

And speaking about the Ray Gun, is it me or did they increased the chances of getting the Ray Gun from the mystery box on Shadows of Evil greatly? Almost all the matches i've played on SOE, the mystery box gave me the ray gun within a very few spins. *I remember the first time using the mystery box on my first playthrough through Shadows of Evil, the Ray Gun was the first thing I got I think.*

Either that or i'm extremely lucky. :)

Played Shadows of Evil and some and so far it's a pretty good map for me. Haven't gotten too familiar with it yet, but I will as time goes on. Having a lot of fun on The Giant, it's proving quite addictive to me I guess because I know the map already from Black Ops.

The only thing I have a problem with so far is that the zombies start charging you at fast speeds in the early rounds and end up dying sooner than usual. Like on Shadows of Evil, I have some zombies start charging me as early as round 2 and even round 1 while they didn't do that until the later rounds in previous releases. The Giant doesn't seem to do that as badly as Shadows of Evil does, but why did they have to do that? It was fine the way it was.

Apparently you don't have to complete the campaign now to unlock Nightmares after the new update that rolled out recently. :D

Apparently you don't have to complete the campaign now to unlock Nightmares after the new update that rolled out recently. :D
It's been like that. If you go somewhere in the safe house and enter a cheat code, you can unlock it. They have videos on Youtube about it.

It's been like that. If you go somewhere in the safe house and enter a cheat code, you can unlock it. They have videos on Youtube about it.
You don't have to beat the campaign nor enter that cheat code now to unlock Nightmares. Im only on the second mission and didn't do that cheat code at the safe house yet.

Really liking Black Ops 3 at the moment its one of the best CODs since Black Ops 2 IMO.

I just love making paints for my weapons, it my favorite thing to do in the game.

Also can't belive they added a butterfly knife with animations like CSGO.

I just prestige a few days ago. I been enjoying the game but i have my days sometimes where i just get annoyed with the game. Surprisingly i haven't been doing zombies as much. It's just to much to do to order to get stuff done. Like upgrading a gun for example. You gotta do like 5 things in order to be able to do it. I'm gonna continue to try to get better at it but so far im just not feeling it.

I really hate that skill based match making is now a thing in BO3. :banghead:

Its like i can do great in one match and then i get stuck in a bunch matches with people who play like Optic.

i guess they have reduced some of the skill based match making cause i actually had alot of good matches and this was the best one.
Screenshot-Original.png

Edit dark matter is everywhere now.

Last edited:
i guess they have reduced some of the skill based match making cause i actually had alot of good matches and this was the best one.
Edit dark matter is everywhere now.
When did they add "skill based match making"? I thought for sure it just matches you with random players. You have players that are level 11 in there and 53. Does not seem matched up at all to me. I know for a fact level 1 players can easily go against high level prestige players in BO3.

The only COD I know of that had a true matchmaking was COD3.

When did they add "skill based match making"? I thought for sure it just matches you with random players. You have players that are level 11 in there and 53. Does not seem matched up at all to me. I know for a fact level 1 players can easily go against high level prestige players in BO3.

The only COD I know of that had a true matchmaking was COD3.
I think they match you up against the same person within the same range of score per minute. I'm at 4th prestige and I'm getting matched up against people who are quite competitive and I have only ever had a few 'easy' games.

How good are you when it comes to skill based match making?
I'm good at times when I want to play good but I mainly just play for fun most of the time so I do ok mostly.

Edit: if you're talking about competitive though I don't play it cause most of the people I get in lobbys with are always too bossey IMO.

Last edited:
That gun is seriously overpowered. The insane high fire rate makes the gun spell death instantly.

But because of that, the gun does have a problem with recoil. A friend of mine at school usually complains about people using shotguns but it looks like its time for a change in opinion as the vesper can take out a shotgun any day. Good kd though.

I think they match you up against the same person within the same range of score per minute. I'm at 4th prestige and I'm getting matched up against people who are quite competitive and I have only ever had a few 'easy' games.
Pretty sure there is absolutely no matchmaking at all. As I said, a level 1 player that has never played can easily be placed against a multiple prestige player. If there was true matchmaking, that would never happen.

Back