Call Of Duty: Black Ops - PS3, PC, 360 - November 9

ParkourVeyron
I feel your pain. I'm only at level 42.

It goes by really slow. Hopefully I'll start hitting those challenges soon, my goal is to get to 48 or 49 tonight if things go perfect. I'm going through all the 3-4-5 killstreaks and using Warlord to level up attachments, pretty much anything possible :lol:.

CAM
It goes by really slow. Hopefully I'll start hitting those challenges soon, my goal is to get to 48 or 49 tonight if things go perfect. I'm going through all the 3-4-5 killstreaks and using Warlord to level up attachments, pretty much anything possible :lol:.
That's a great idea to change up the killstreaks, I'm using Hardline to get an extra 100 XP everytime I get a spy plane. (2 kills vs. 3) Mind if I add you? I'm not looking to boost, I'm just saying we could team up to make it easier on us both.

Go for it, I'll be on later. 👍 I'm also using Hardline. Could you pick up my Care Packages for me when you're with me so I can get Hardline Pro? I'll cover you. Unless its a Chopper Gunner or something, obviously :lol:. But anything 7 kills or under, I'll let you have.

CAM
Go for it, I'll be on later. 👍 I'm also using Hardline. Could you pick up my Care Packages for me when you're with me so I can get Hardline Pro? I'll cover you. Unless its a Chopper Gunner or something, obviously :lol:. But anything 7 kills or under, I'll let you have.
Sounds like a plan, but you gotta do the same for me. :lol: I already have one "Share package," so I only need nine more.

I have two, but its a real effort to get people to pick them up. I accidentally mistook Attack Dogs for Attack Helicopter, so that one went pretty quickly, and I left a Counter Spy Plane which someone picked up.

CAM
I have two, but its a real effort to get people to pick them up. I accidentally mistook Attack Dogs for Attack Helicopter, so that one went pretty quickly, and I left a Counter Spy Plane which someone picked up.
Gimme a 1/2 hour or so and I'll be on. 👍

ParkourVeyron
Gimme a 1/2 hour or so and I'll be on. 👍

Sounds good, I'm settling in now. I don't care much about the football game on, so I don't see myself getting off soon.

Sorry Parkour, I didn't see all those messages pop up :(

Last edited:
CAM
I'm almost level 46.

6 hours later, I'm at level 50, with about 30,000 XP of challenges within 3 or 4 games reach left for tomorrow. I've had a lifetime supply of Black Ops tonight, and look forward to shelving it (probably permanently, unfortunately, it isn't all that bad) tomorrow for MW3. :)

Looking back a few pages, there's Aussie, Kiwis me :P, Hawaiians, Britons and East Coasters (kinda). So the best time'll (at the earliest) will be 2000 GMT (I'll include your name in the are you'll most likely be).
East Australia - 06:00 [Ashes, Stavingo, Jamezy]
New Zealand - 09:00 [Daniel]
Hawaii - 10:00 [KlassyKid]
West Coast USA - 13:00 [Player7996]
Mid USA - 15:00 [TA, Vash, 3spddrft, NISM0_SKYLINE]
East Coast USA - 16:00 [CAM, ParkourVeyron, Slims, Peter]
UK - 21:00 [Biffy, TankAss, Ryan, Darren]
(Forgive me if I get any time zones or locations wrong)

I someone were to host, I'm guessing anyone from Time_Attack to Slims as they are in the middle of the two main extremeties (Aussie, UK) so hopefully no one will be stuck on a one bar connection (I can happily play on a two).

EDIT: Aww, c'mon CAM. Do a GTP_Ground War :D

Last edited:
Well, I'll see what I can do. I don't see myself playing much Black Ops or MW2 (my favorite non-Gran Turismo game of all time) when MW3 comes out, but, you never know!

Looking back a few pages, there's Aussie, Kiwis me :P, Hawaiians, Britons and East Coasters (kinda). So the best time'll (at the earliest) will be 2000 GMT (I'll include your name in the are you'll most likely be).
East Australia - 06:00 [Ashes, Stavingo, Jamezy]
New Zealand - 09:00 [Daniel]
Hawaii - 10:00 [KlassyKid]
West Coast USA - 13:00 [Player7996]
Mid USA - 15:00 [TA, Vash, 3spddrft, NISM0_SKYLINE]
East Coast USA - 16:00 [CAM, ParkourVeyron, Slims, Peter]
UK - 21:00 [Biffy, TankAss, Ryan, Darren]
(Forgive me if I get any time zones or locations wrong)

I someone were to host, I'm guessing anyone from Time_Attack to Slims as they are in the middle of the two main extremeties (Aussie, UK) so hopefully no one will be stuck on a one bar connection (I can happily play on a two).

EDIT: Aww, c'mon CAM. Do a GTP_Ground War :D
Are you talking about Black Ops or MW3? If it's B.O. I'm in. Sadly, I won't be getting MW3 for at least a week, just don't have the funds. :(

ParkourVeyron
For me it's the AK-47, the Commando is more accurate but has less stopping power to it. My AK has a RDS and a suppressor on it. Best gun there is.

Thank you very much! I have tried the AK47 before but moved on to the FAMAS. Thanks. :)

TankAss95
Thank you very much! I have tried the AK47 before but moved on to the FAMAS. Thanks. :)
No problem. 👍 The FAMAS is OK, shoots fast and has a fair bit of damage to it, but even with a suppressor the muzzle climb gets out of hand very quickly.

I've been starting to like the MAC11 a lot more. Good damage, clean iron sights yet it's a tiny gun lol. Perfect for ninja defusing :D

Anyone tried out the Spectre with rapid fire before? Use lightweight, slight of hand and marathon along with it. Crazy for free-for-all.

speed157
Try warlording it with Rapid Fire, Suppressor/Grip. It's one fo my favorite Set-ups with the Spectre.

Yeah but it takes too long to reload. :(
I don't play S&D much, but that would probably be the perfect class.

Had an awesome party up with a few guys and two of us were sporting M14s w/ Grips. Between us we got about 15 kills in 2 matches and 2 Final Killcams and we're telling all the M14 haterrrz, "M14's beast: One shot, two shot. Look! No need for a 3rd one!"

Also, we were both in a game with someone who gave the stereotype of America.
"Yo dawg. You suck ass so much you 🤬. Go back to playing with your British Friends."
"British? He's an Aussie and I'm a New Zealander. What are you? Ignorant?"

Back