Calling all Musicians, show off your compositions and covers here.Music 

• Thread starter Skython
  • 453 comments
Did a Hip-Hop version of a Gran Turismo 2 soundtrack I think we're all familiar with. lol
The sample is from the License Race... menu.. screen? :scared: Don't know how to explain it really lol but I think y'all will recognize the sample fairly quick. Anyways, if you're a Hip-Hop fan, I hope you enjoy this remix.:)👍

How did I miss this??

This is beyond sensational.

Where else have you posted this other than YouTube? Are you on Spotify, Bandcamp etc.?

Thank you!!

It's just on YouTube and IGTV for now. I suppose I could upload it to my Bandcamp if I wanted to, but so far all my multitracks have just been for fun on YouTube. I do have lots of discography but it's pretty much all as a sideman on other people's albums. Just the way I like it!

Might as well.

https://soundcloud.com/cam-carver

Here's my collection of tracks. Most are covers. Almost all done by myself solo with the following gear:
Peavy Vyper VIP 2 Digital Amp (Also used as digital interface for guitar and bass tracks)
BC Rich KKW Metal Master Warlock
Squire Jaguar Bass Full Scale
Drums, Synths, and other effects Sequenced in FL Studio 12.
Vocals recorded and post-processed in FL12.

Hello musicians, I have a question to CJs if there present any. Dunno where to ask and can't figure out a proper search in google to find an answer. Say there is a track rendered in FL Studio millions years ago, and due to poor sounds system it has been rendered wrong with slightly to the one channel. Is there any simple free software to move channels in rendered mp3 to make it Joint stereo or into Mono then Stereo without loss?

Hello musicians, I have a question to CJs if there present any. Dunno where to ask and can't figure out a proper search in google to find an answer. Say there is a track rendered in FL Studio millions years ago, and due to poor sounds system it has been rendered wrong with slightly to the one channel. Is there any simple free software to move channels in rendered mp3 to make it Joint stereo or into Mono then Stereo without loss?

Sorry for the late response. What's the exact problem with the track? Incorrect balance/panning? Converting stereo to mono to stereo will lose information for sure. But depending on how bad that mix is right now it might be an improvement still. ;)

Personally, I leave my old tracks as-is, errors and lack of experience inclued, it's part of the learning process. (e.g. you can't become a master chef without screwing up a few dishes). And yeah, some of my old tracks suck. ;) (maybe even my new ones hahahaha :lol:)

Speaking of new tracks, just released this one:

What do you have? Just the finished track? If you mean that the L/R balance is too much to one side... open in it something like Audacity, set the preferred L/R balance, re-normalise, save.

@NLxAROSA @TenEightyOne Thanks for answers guys! Tracks were rendered like about 10 years ago and they are nothing special, just like to listen to them from time to time. But some of then had been wrongly put slightly right at master channel.

I'll try Audacity, thanks.

@NLxAROSA @TenEightyOne Thanks for answers guys! Tracks were rendered like about 10 years ago and they are nothing special, just like to listen to them from time to time. But some of then had been wrongly put slightly right at master channel.

I'll try Audacity, thanks.
Audacity will work fine for this purpose. To minimise loss: after balancing, export the track in an uncompressed format.

Here's a new track I wrote and recorded on Sunday, inspired by the current lockdown restrictions and the fact that I spent my first Xmas/NY/birthday combo away from my family since I was in Australia in 1995/6.

@NLxAROSA - Very nice progression, the kind of track that doesn't need a re-edit. The chord sequence is reminiscent of Happiness Happening by Lost Witness.

👍

Little cover I did of Hysteria by Muse on bass. Squier 20th anniversary Precision Bass played into a Positive Grid Spark desktop amp.

Latest Posts

Back