Calling all track designers, show off your work!

  • Thread starter Thread starter glassjaw
  • 1,273 comments
  • 181,989 views
Just be careful - not every place has data. You may be forced to use the manual plot (like in the UAE), or the satellite photos (like in most of Russia).
 
Be sure to save it and then post the Saved URL, all I see is the opening image on that one.

That's the difference between this and this.
 
Here's a track I made. I would've put more chicanes in. It's by my state Universtiy ASU, next to a manmade lake you can boat in, with a beach, and nice new building's by the University:
http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=5179079
If you look closely, there are some chicanes
 
Still not entirely finished, but I thought I'd show it anyway. It still needs a bit of smoothening out. Also, it doesn't have a name, but anyone willing to suggest a name, go right ahead.

DSCF2383.jpg


DSCF2382.jpg


DSCF2380.jpg
 
Ooh, I like the look of that. It's a weird cross between Snetterton 200 and Zhuhai.
 
It was midnight, didn't really think about it lol. BUT, try Monaco! Hundreds of Combinations, amazing
 
I did, the only thing I could do was add to the current GP circuit.
 
Still not entirely finished, but I thought I'd show it anyway. It still needs a bit of smoothening out. Also, it doesn't have a name, but anyone willing to suggest a name, go right ahead.

DSCF2383.jpg

Looks like a pretty good track, but Fantastic effort on the creation of it!! 👍

If it were mine I'd have put a couple of sweeping bends in it too, maybe everything from turn 3 - 5 as a sweeper, and then make the corner after 5, a larger radius... but that's just nit-picking, like I say, great effort!
 
Back