10.jpg
1.jpg
14.jpg
12.jpg
3.jpg
5.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

This design is in the storefront in many colors for this car. Also on the Mercedes 190E.

Last edited:
I particularly enjoyed the rumble strip pictures, we should make a rumble strip photomode thread as a joke.

However great photos Camaro!

I particularly enjoyed the rumble strip pictures, we should make a rumble strip photomode thread as a joke.

However great photos Camaro!
Thank you. I could not believe the attention to detail in those rumble strips and some of the other scenery. On top of looking stunning, they also effect the physics!

I agree about having a specific rumble strip photo thread. Also a scenery thread. I am sure it wont be long before the mods have the sub forums available.

Edit: I just created the rumble strip thread. Here.

Last edited:
I really enjoyed the rumble strips as well, nice work! I also enjoy the scenery shots.

Good to see you're still dabbling with it. Be careful with shaded area's as you'll usually need to lower contrast a bit, or higher exposure. Sometimes you'd even have to do both.

Good perspective on the first, if the car wasn't cut off at the bottom it would have added a bit more. Still good, nonetheless!

Good to see you're still dabbling with it. Be careful with shaded area's as you'll usually need to lower contrast a bit, or higher exposure. Sometimes you'd even have to do both.

Good perspective on the first, if the car wasn't cut off at the bottom it would have added a bit more. Still good, nonetheless!
Ty all feedback is welcome. I have never really put any effort into pics in any game but I am trying to get better. That rear is so sexy and the detail is insane. Especially in the tail lights. I was thinking I probably should have had the bottom of the LFA but I really don't have a good eye for this at all. I actually spent an hour around that car trying to figure out what pic I wanted. haha

Ty all feedback is welcome. I have never really put any effort into pics in any game but I am trying to get better. That rear is so sexy and the detail is insane. Especially in the tail lights. I was thinking I probably should have had the bottom of the LFA but I really don't have a good eye for this at all. I actually spent an hour around that car trying to figure out what pic I wanted. haha
Don't worry, I do this all the time. You should see how many shots I take, that just end up scrapped, lol. It's good that you're keeping it up though!

Good to see your eager to improve. Got a good base to start from, maybe try some different camera angles to mix it up abit. Nice job on the wheel 👍

Good to see your eager to improve. Got a good base to start from, maybe try some different camera angles to mix it up abit. Nice job on the wheel 👍
Thank you. How about these detailed shots of the rain INSIDE the car. I haven't seen anyone post these yet. In the original images you can see rain on everything inside the car. Including the dash, gauges, steering wheel, driver, shifter, seats, everything. :)

2.jpg
1.jpg
3.jpg

^Darker pic?

GetPhoto.jpg

^Ligher pic?This last shot is lighter so I am not sure if this is better than the darker pic. Still experimenting.

wheel.png

Wet wheel and gauges close up.

shifter.png

Wet shifter.

Last edited:
Detail on the engines is very good but everything looks so fake and plastic I find, all engine shots not yours in particular Camaroboy. Some nice action shots in the first update

VXR
Lovely pair of updates. Great detail in the Brat engine bay.
Ty I was shocked to see a spare tire in there.. That is such a fun little vehicle. I especially like that it has racing seats in the back of the box. :lol:
Detail on the engines is very good but everything looks so fake and plastic I find, all engine shots not yours in particular Camaroboy. Some nice action shots in the first update
Ty and I agree, some of the engine compartments in some vehicles does look a bit like plastic. I am still happy they even model the engine compartments. Most sim games don't. ;)

I finished my 3rd Endurance race last night. This time at one of my favorite tracks. Bathurst! Tried some more angles and settings from my favorite part of the track. The chicanes aka The Esses.
GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

VXR
@CAMAROBOY69 i especially like that those two seats were added to defeat the U.S. Chicken Tax laws, which seem totally absurd to me.
Yeah crazy for sure.

So I finally put some effort into these 3 pics with the lights. Hopefully everyone enjoys. My first artistic shots.

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

Back