CAMAROBOY69 Horizon photos

CAMAROBOY69

Premium
United States
Michigan
CAMAROBOY69
I realize its not out for a couple days but I am just getting trying to spark some life into this Horizon photomode section. ;)

Pics starting in post#3.

I was eagerly anticipating the release on the 23rd, thinking I would leave work early and swing by GameStop to pick up my pre-ordered copy until I remembered...

I have Jury Duty that day!:yuck:

One thing I am looking forward to is taking pictures in some great settings. Mountains, deserts, farms, towns...

EDIT: Re-uploaded using tinypic.com

kafct5.png

s489k8.png

ddnmtf.png

2edcgbd.png

2s1qgsl.png

11cawsl.png

15czf9g.png

2i8ej6b.png

21bw6f6.png

The pics werent working on my phone so I went to my desktop and they worked. Dunno if you guys are browsing through a phone.

I like that setting in the Aventador photo. Im going to have to check that out :P
Thanks. There is also an upgrade sign over there to hit.

Hmm thats a bummer the pics are not working for people using an iphone or ipad. Maybe it is becauase I linked them from GTplanet? I was going to try flicker or imageshack but they are trying to make me register. So I just used GTplanet.

Hmm sounds like I will have to find a better way to post the pics instead of linking them to GTplanet. Anyone have any recommendations? Forza planet doesnt have a "Pictures and Albums" section. Maybe we could request Jordan to hook us up. :sly:
Edit: I sent Jordan a PM with this recommendation.
EDIT2: His answer was to use Tinypic.com

Jordan recommended that I use tinypic.com

So with that said, I updated all the pics above in post #3 using his suggestion. Let me know if the pics work for everyone. I left the first 4 pics big, the last 5 pics small. Do you prefer the larger pics or smaller? The larger pics can be clicked even larger. The smaller cant.

I see the pics now too, couldn't see them this morning. I still love that Cuda Livery, I see you made use of the Vinyl group import tool.

Back