camera - head tracking

• Thread starter maciakba
  • 4 comments
Slovakia
Bratislava
maciakba
hope that head tracking will be also in GT6 but no only in arcade mode but also in carrier mode, does anybody heard anything about it?

hope that head tracking will be also in GT6 but no only in arcade mode but also in carrier mode, does anybody heard anything about it?
No one heard about camera as head tracking yet, maybe wait till December 2 for more news to everything if possible confirm or not.

I bought a PS Eye mainly for the GT5 head-tracking feature. But it was poorly executed. For example, it can only be used in Arcade mode.

I haven't heard anything about it for GT6. I am expecting it to work with GT6.

I bought a PS Eye mainly for the GT5 head-tracking feature. But it was poorly executed. For example, it can only be used in Arcade mode.

I haven't heard anything about it for GT6. I am expecting it to work with GT6.
Ditto, i bought the ps eye in anticipation of this feature and I'm disappointed that it only works in arcade mode. I hope they can make it work in career mode.

An integration with TrackerIR and the PS eye would be cool. But mainly what I'm looking for is a seat with live turbulence and seat restraint effects.. Heck, I might even be wearing my helmet inside while I race..

Back