Camouflaged Corvette C7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah, wait...what did...I...miss...here?! Can someone slap me and tell me this is real? This is coming to GT5 eventually I am guessing? I skimmed most of these pages, but can some one break down a synopsis for me. I am about to hyper ventilate.....:drool:

Well to put it short, someone came across a photo that displayed the C7 in the GT5 showroom and at first it was made out to be fake or uncertain. After a crap load of speculation, there was a video put out that basically confirmed it. The End.

mother-god-meme.jpg

I may need to start playing GT again....really soon. Most Wanted, I am sorry...I may be leaving you soon lol.

CorvetteConquer
Once the six skip the three (GT6 will skip the PS3)
Saving for the four (and GT6 will be saved for the PS4)
Question stays about the five (questions about GT5 remain)
Waiting for some more (as we await more information)

Due the fact we knew too much (we already can infer too much)
About the four and five (and we understand GT5's life is almost over and that PS4's life is just beginning)
Six will hide until it can (GT6 news will remain difficult to find)
Kevin Butlers' Jive (until Kevin Butler announces it at E3 2013)

It's six step left six step right (6 steps left + 6 steps right = back and forth motion, predictable in nature. Not much given, not much taken)
Rinse, repeat and wait (continue this process)
The three will get some finger food (PS3 will get some DLC here and there....)
And four will celebrate. (and then, PS4 gets the grand revealing of GT6!)

Gotcha ;)

Can you please provide the link to the above?

GTP_CargoRat
He has a long term ax to grind with me, thats all. He just won't let it go, lol.

Mate, seriously, get over yourself. I don't care for starting nothing with no-one on a website. I have a whole lot going on lately and arguing with some one over the Internet is the least of my interests.

I said what I said because I could see which direction it was going, that's all. Turns out it didn't go there, no need to get all nancy about it.

I didn't even remember who the hell you was until this post. So I don't have "an axe to grind" at all.

Has anyone else tried to get this c7 to show up? Did you succeed? How long have your tried?

I'm still trying to get it to show up here. Its been two horus already and I got nothing yet.

Has anyone else tried to get this c7 to show up? Did you succeed? How long have your tried?

It seems to be out of luck,after around 15 demo showcases it appeared in Night Mode (Like the video) and when I put the game again after a while it appeared on the third demo showcase but in Sunset Mode.
It's just patience and luck I guess :scared:

So for me I guess 2 times.

First try around 30 minutes and on the second try around 5 minutes.

Once the six skip the three (GT6 will skip the PS3)
Saving for the four (and GT6 will be saved for the PS4)
Question stays about the five (questions about GT5 remain)
Waiting for some more (as we await more information....)

Due the fact we knew too much (we already know a lot)
About the four and five (about how GT5's life is almost over and how PS4's life is just beginning)
Six will hide until it can (GT6 news will remain difficult to find)
Kevin Butlers' Jive (until Kevin Butler announces it at E3 2013)

It's six step left six step right (6 steps left + 6 steps right = back and forth motion, predictable in nature. Not much given, not much taken)
Rinse, repeat and wait (continue this process)
The three will get some finger food (PS3 will get some DLC here and there....)
And four will celebrate. (and then, PS4 gets the grand revealing of GT6!)

Gotcha ;)
you are genius mate!!👍

Street Racer

Mine came up after about an hour going back and forth through demonstration mode, as per the pics I took and posted, I had the white background :D

Well, this gives me a legitimate reason to use up all my 1000 tickets to try to find out if it can be acquired through them.

Here goes my sanity...

Welsh-Fury
Well, this gives me a legitimate reason to use up all my 1000 tickets to try to find out if it can be acquired through them.

Here goes my sanity...

Rather you than me!

Tbh tho I don't think any other of the cars have came up in a ticket so is say its extremely doubtful this will.

Yeah, people who were on 2.08 checked there Chevy car count in the dealership and it showed 16, when you update to 2.09 it changes to 17 but there are still only 16 cars in the dealership :D

Im trying to hunt it down right now i set the interval to 10 i won't stop till i see it and ill post pics

BLJK Ice
Im trying to hunt it down right now i set the interval to 10 i won't stop till i see it and ill post pics

Be quick as you only get around 10-15s to get pics, I wanted to take more of a frontal pic but I missed my chance :(

Kakarot
I want to see it race moded into a c7r all camo'd and covered up lol.

That would be fantastic! I've always been a fan of the Corvette Racing Team. A C7R racing against it's Ferrari, Audi and Mercedes-Benz rivals would be amazing in GT6.

Release date of C7 is in Detroit 13.1.2013 (and 1.13.2013 for Americans :) ) I would not expect C7 to be revealed any sooner in the game also.

Very likely at least the corvette will be a DLC car and the Aventador will be FREE i suspect.

Still don't think the 'new' Aventador is a genuine real car. I suppose the Lambo NCD car count didn't also go up by 1?

Maybe Santa Kaz will give us the Vett or Lambo for Christmas and another Christmas card!!!

I can only hope.

Still don't think the 'new' Aventador is a genuine real car. I suppose the Lambo NCD car count didn't also go up by 1?

Its in the photostream, where pictures come straight from the game so it seems for the moment impossible to fake.

As for the NCD, still at 4 last I checked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back