Camouflaged Corvette C7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due the fact we knew too much (we already know a lot)
About the four and five (about how GT5's life is almost over and how PS4's life is just beginning)
Six will hide until it can (GT6 news will remain difficult to find)
Kevin Butlers' Jive (until Kevin Butler announces it at E3 2013)
I think 'About the four and five' is about GT4 and GT5. For both games many things were revealed a long time before their releases.

But the way one of my friends told me in the dealership it says 17 cars for Chevrolet but only 16 cars. So i guess soon

Yep, I just counted too. 16 cars, registering as 17 on the manufacturer board.. Going to count others to see if re-occurring glitch or hint.

EDIT: All the other manufacturer numbers are in check, just the Chevy that isnt.

Not the car I was hoping to see as a new add to the GT5 car roster... but it's something, I think... Since the car will be released in early January, I'm expecting a DLC appearance in February... maybe earlier, if PD already had full access to the final version of the car...

Not the car I was hoping to see as a new add to the GT5 car roster... but it's something, I think... Since the car will be released in early January, I'm expecting a DLC appearance in February... maybe earlier, if PD already had full access to the final version of the car...

Yeah, I've been hoping (wishing I guess) for the Boss 302 (old and new).

May the speculations of what the Resident Psychic, SpartanUK, may mean by what has been said begin. :lol:

Last edited:
Who feels a GT TT coming up with 10 lucky winners going to America for the unvieling and a spin round Laguna Seca in it?
All participants get the virtual car!

Thats why this makes most sense to me!

Last edited:
Who feels a GT TT coming up with 10 lucky winners going to America for the unvieling and a spin round Laguna Seca in it?

Something more like a region specific TT, thats kind of GTAcademy style, winners go to Laguna or some other track (Circuit of the America's? :lol: Aiming high there), the TT is then opened up to the rest of the globe to see how they'd stack up with no major prizes awarded...

Would explain the
(well, some of you - the luckiest ones - might wait a little less... )
comment

And I wan't know who you realy are. I remember what happened in HERE :lol:

No you don't want to know who he really is. He wants to keep his job and we want to keep our source.

But I do find his remark about lucky ones interesting. Rollout by region...

Nismo34
Fair point that.. Those that have PS+ have access to the DLC earlier? Logical...

But that wouldn't mean they are "lucky" if you know what i mean.
I could just buy PS+ now, luck isn't involved!

But that wouldn't mean they are "lucky" if you know what i mean.
I could just buy PS+ now, luck isn't involved!

Well no, it isnt, but really, what else could be meant? Region specific? I could move to an involved region, again, problem solved, no luck involved.

Nismo34
Well no, it isnt, but really, what else could be meant? Region specific? I could move to an involved region, again, problem solved, no luck involved.

The winners of the TT!

The winners of the TT!

Luck would be slightly different to skill...

Even if it was for the winners of the TT, it couldnt be such a major prize as it would imply that everyone would end up getting it... flights for a few million to America? Hmm.. If it were a virtual car for winning, again, pointless if everyone else is just going to get it in the end anyway..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back