Camouflaged Corvette C7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose so.

A few million?

Only the top 10 times worldwide mate, bloody hell ha ha!

Just wait a little longer, you all... (well, some of you - the luckiest ones - might wait a little less... :D )

The implication I see there is that everyone is going to get this prize. Not just a select few that happen to do good. Thats the way I interpreted Spartan's post, anyway.

phil_75
Who feels a GT TT coming up with 10 lucky winners going to America for the unvieling and a spin round Laguna Seca in it?
All participants get the virtual car!

Thats why this makes most sense to me!

Some think the car won't be available until the January unveil in Detroit. Personally I think it'll be available sooner. The GT-R Black Mask could be driven before the car was unveiled. Thats the whole point to modeling a masked car. It gives a sneak peak without showing the yet to be unveiled car. And I'm sure Polyphony Digital are very much aware of the cars specs, as they have been with other cars pre-release in the past. Though the specs likely won't be shown in the game. Because the car was added with the 2.09 update I would expect it to be be available soon, probably this month.

At least for those who are lucky

bigbear
Some think the car won't be available until the January unveil in Detroit. Personally I think it'll be available sooner. The GT-R Black Mask could be driven before the car was unveiled. Thats the whole point to modeling a masked car. It gives a sneak peak without showing the yet to be unveiled car. And I'm sure Polyphony Digital are very much aware of the cars specs, as they have been with other cars pre-release in the past. Though the specs likely won't be shown in the game. Because the car was added with the 2.09 update I would expect it to be be available soon, probably this month.

At least for those who are lucky

I would agree with this, they did it with the GT-R, they'll just have the figures blanked out and maybe not be able to use it in speedtest until official unvieling

But that wouldn't mean they are "lucky" if you know what i mean.
I could just buy PS+ now, luck isn't involved!

You could say they are lucky to be able to fork out for PS+? :lol:

And I wan't know who you realy are. I remember what happened in HERE :lol:

So nice of you to bring that up again JK, lol. I pretty much learned my lesson there so I'm just keeping my mouth shut this time, lol. Will just use the wait and see approach this time.

Good one on cracking the stripes conspiracy in the other thread btw.

It's a Chevrolet.

Despite my bias against it being a Chevy, I'm excited.

So nice of you to bring that up again JK, lol. I pretty much learned my lesson there so I'm just keeping my mouth shut this time, lol. Will just use the wait and see approach this time.

Good one on cracking the stripes conspiracy in the other thread btw.

So did many other members too, had to bring it just avoid it happening again :lol:

Yeah I just knew there was something wrong with stripes since they wasn't as good as PD can that simple things do.

If we're never allowed to drive it, that was a complete waste of PD's time. Not saying that isn't something they wouldn't do... but I imagine we'll be able to drive it in some form.

Besides, it won't go away; look at the masked GT-R, they'll keep it around to further pad the car count.

It could perhaps be a relatively easy thing to add to an already modelled C7?
Maybe just a texture or simply a scanned version of the real camouflage if it isn't used beyond showing in the demo?
If they add this one as well, wouldn't the Chevrolet dealership need to count 18 models instead of the 17 it currently does?

Or Kaz indeed found a completely new way to create duplicates. :lol:

It could perhaps be a relatively easy thing to add to an already modelled C7?
Maybe just a texture or simply a scanned version of the real camouflage if it isn't used beyond showing in the demo?
If they add this one as well, wouldn't the Chevrolet dealership need to count 18 models instead of the 17 it currently does?

Or Kaz indeed found a completely new way to create duplicates. :lol:

Previous count was at 16 as previously mentioned by others. :sly:

If luck plays the major role in acquiring this car; then my guess would be leaning towards a gift ticket of sorts, maybe even a birthday ticket to those that happen to coincide with a special day.

Great thread, thanks to all who have constructively contributed their part.

Previous count was at 16 as previously mentioned by others. :sly:

Yes I know, that's why I mentioned it....16 cars + 2 more cars (C7 and camouflaged C7) equals 18, not 17 (unless we'll get the camouflaged one sooner than the regular one).

analog
Yes I know, that's why I mentioned it....16 cars + 2 more cars (C7 and camouflaged C7) equals 18.

It's 17 now because the camo'd version is already in the game. The unmasked version is not, well not as far as we know.

While I'm sure it doesn't matter much at this point, I have also seen the car.

I got a close up of the license plate. Sat through two other car screens and two races before the Corvette came up.

parabulla
If luck plays the major role in acquiring this car; then my guess would be leaning towards a gift ticket of sorts, maybe even a birthday ticket to those that happen to coincide with a special day.

Great thread, thanks to all who have constructively contributed their part.

Everyone sets there PS3 birthday as Jan!

I still think Uncle Kaz will give it to us for a Christmas present. He has form for doing such things.

Another in game Christmas card would be cool too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back