Camouflaged Corvette C7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something tells me that the C7 'vette being featured in GT5 is PD's response to FM4 having the SRT Viper GTS.

Other than that... I'm looking forward to getting to drive the Black Mask'd 'vette.

I seriously doubt that PD even cares about Forza and Dodge. PD has always been about themselves (good and bad) and this is just another relationship with an auto manufacturer.

PD being on the "in" with Nissan and GM as well as others is a good thing.👍

I seriously doubt that PD even cares about Forza and Dodge. PD has always been about themselves (good and bad) and this is just another relationship with an auto manufacturer.

Hmmm. Now that you said that, I actually agree with this. It's great to see PD making relationships with other manufacturers. :)

I think they are really like: "Let's do our work, and they do theirs"

Hmmm. Now that you said that, I actually agree with this. It's great to see PD making relationships with other manufacturers. :)

Indeed it is Toko. All of this manufacturer interaction means is a better Gran Turismo for all.

Yes. GT5 isn't perfect. But with PD and Chevy doing something together, it shows me that Kaz and Co. are at least trying to get better.

Can't ask for more than that, especially when there is effort out there.:)

You know being a big Corvette fan and all, this is great news, but I really can't be all that excited for two reasons. For one I am driving something that will have a recycled C6 sound and two it will have a black tarp over it.

Yea, the concept is cool just like the GTR black mask, but honestly I could say I drove the GTR maybe, oh, one time. It just doesn't hit that raw automotive nerve like a fully realized production car would. Still, a free car is free, so who am I to complain lol.

It is because the GT-R already got released. They should release the camo version now! Or soon, or before it gets released. :lol:

Edit: Stop stealing my last name, you, you... ugly. Lol

Edit: Stop stealing my last name, you, you... ugly. Lol

But, but....I had mine first lol.

On a serious note, I wonder what kind of power they will be looking at on the C7 ZR1? I have heard rumors from 650-700 hp.:drool::drool:

But, but....I had mine first lol.

On a serious note, I wonder what kind of power they will be looking at on the C7 ZR1? I have heard rumors from 650-700 hp.:drool::drool:

Doesn't matter. :lol:

Well, i don't know about the power of the new ZR1, as long as it continues being V8, RWD, manual, i am fine with it. Lol

I think we should close this thread and keep the new one. Conflicting information going along between the two...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back