Camouflaged Corvette C7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was getting that feeling as I looked at it but who is in charge of it? It doesn't look like PD has anything to do with it.

It's official but I'm pretty certain like most FB pages for big companies/media entities it's run by PR guys at HQ, SCE in this case.

avens
We are not that bored to discuss news about the real life car posted on Yahoo news.

If we are then now is time to resurrect the memes thread.

This whole thread has been about seeing the car and a possible pic is up... thought someone would want to see it. Sorry

This thread is for the virtual car though, the real car can be discussed in the automotive forums further down.

"Rehearsal was just finished. LA Auto Show will be opening tomorrow." - Kaz_Yamauchi

I wonder who was rehearsing, and for what.

Chevrolet are supposed to be showing the Spark EV.

Last edited:
Interesting news indeed. Would be very interested in exactly what was being rehearsed.

I believe that PD and GM's relationship will blossom into something similar to PD and Nissan. The fact that the new Vette is taking the same path of the GTR and Kaz being at the LA Auto show with Chevy sure is convincing.

:crazy: The Series is mutating. Exciting times ahead, I would think - one never knows what goes on behind those closed doors. This garnered a lot of attention - and thereby also spread it. The anticipation was almost worth the actual DLC. I'm hoping the Internet doesn't hiccup when the mass scramble to download this stealthy Corvette begins.

When I saw the news, I took off my headphones and said three words:
Mother of god!
I totally cannot wait for 29/11/12!

Something tells me that the C7 'vette being featured in GT5 is PD's response to FM4 having the SRT Viper GTS.

Other than that... I'm looking forward to getting to drive the Black Mask'd 'vette.

Did I just read from others posts saying the Vette C7 black mask is coming to GT5 tomorrow? YES!!!!!! That just made my morning a good one! :D:tup:

Something tells me that the C7 'vette being featured in GT5 is PD's response to FM4 having the SRT Viper GTS.

Totally agree. Imo, I like the Vette C7 a lot. :D

Did someone let the mods know about this so they can post a news blog?

Edit: Nevermind, just saw the other thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back