Camouflaged Corvette C7

  • Thread starter Thread starter jstickboy13
  • 913 comments
  • 93,632 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if I had my GT5 copy right now, I would check if this happens with another brands, I think you should do that

Just have, no-one else has this car count error. Chevrolet appear a one-off.
 
Turn 10 did the SRT Viper.

PD are doing the Corvette C7.

Anyone see it now?
 
Only Chevrolet has that number problem then?
 
priesty_lfc
Yes, Chevy says 17 but there are only 16, Lamborghini says 5 and there are 5

Then they Chevy is already there, and the Aventador is to come after?

OR the C7 is free an the Aventador is paid DLC?
 
Amazing car. Finally!!!
 
Can someone check ALL the manufactorers, whether there are more car counts than cars?
 
Then they Chevy is already there, and the Aventador is to come after?

OR the C7 is free an the Aventador is paid DLC?

Please this.
 
Can someone get ingame and confirm that? (The Chevy dealer car count)

4rmmk.jpg
 
Can someone get ingame and confirm that? (The Chevy dealer car count)

I just got on and yes, this is true. 16 for sale, claims 17.
 
Checked. Only Chevrolet has this.

Okay, well, thats sad.. thanks anyway. :))

I think in the update 3.0 about 5 cars will be added... just guessing. but i have a feeling that cars will be added. for free
 
I don't think the, what we assume is a chrome line, aventador would appear in the car dealer count anyway since none of the other chrome line cars count.
 
And also remember that special promotional Red Bull guys... and that Acura NSX we saw in the SSRX trailer...
 
Furinkazen
And also remember that special promotional Red Bull guys... and that Acura NSX we saw in the SSRX trailer...

I don't think that anyone else apart from Japan will get that Red Bull, I would however, be happy to be proven wrong.
 
Perhaps. This is a precursor of final christmas DLC I reckon.
 
Don't forget about pikes peak :lol:
 
I have a feeling that "leak" of the C7 was thought about PD. They did it on purpose! If so, it was/is really nice. :lol:
 
DarkAvengerZR1
I have a feeling that "leak" of the C7 was thought about PD. They did it on purpose! If so, it was really nice. :lol:

I have been saying this since the beginning! It's awesome init!
 
oh yeah, someone should notify Kotaku :lol:

and Jalopnik.
 
I can confirm - Well not confirm but it just came up on my screen, on the number plate it says Jan 13 so I'm guessing that's gonna be the release date :)
 
priesty_lfc
I can confirm - Well not confirm but it just came up on my screen, on the number plate it says Jan 13 so I'm guessing that's gonna be the release date :)

Really?
 
I have been saying this since the beginning! It's awesome init!

Yes it is! Specially because the C7 is not released even in real life! :lol:
 
Jan 13 as that is official unveiling at Detroit Motor Show...
 
That feel when Polyphony has actually done right PR for once. :lol:


This is genius.
 
Has anyone tweeted kaz about this? a response would be nice.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back