Camouflaged Corvette C7

  • Thread starter Thread starter jstickboy13
  • 913 comments
  • 93,628 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got a video, will upload it.
 
I don't get why they'd bother modelling a cover unless its a new type of car unveiling they're going to do when you buy a car now instead of the driving it towards the screen. Have two guys pull some cloth tarpaulin off it.

They did the same thing for the R35 GTR when Prologue first came out. That's how the "Black Mask GTR" was in the game.
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl4QCqekRD0&feature=youtu.be

If someone can reply it with the youtube window then thanks
Sorry for the quality

tumblr_lvtgsyYIXn1qdz3dz.gif
 
I can just imagine all the GTP'ers in this thread going like this:

ifYUt.gif
 
So this is PD's response to a certain other game getting the Viper early? Well played then.

That's something to consider. I like your thinking... or Polyphony's thinking that is.

Why?


Why model a car that we know pretty much nothing about? Why repeat the nonsense from the GT-R Black Mask when, like the Black Mask, it will be irrelevant in only a couple of months? And why do it without telling anyone about it or even putting it in the game proper?

The world may never know. Just a habit of theirs I suppose.
 
Why?


Why model a car that we know pretty much nothing about? Why repeat the nonsense from the GT-R Black Mask when, like the Black Mask, it will be irrelevant in only a couple of months? And why do it without telling anyone about it or even putting it in the game proper?

Think it's just a teaser, common practice these days, admit it's strange though but like a real camouflaged car, it takes some effort or luck to spot one.
 
mother-of-god-meme.jpg


I might actually be excited about GT5 again!
 
Am I the only one wondering what this means about the development of the C7 in real life? if they've let PD model it, it must be close to being ready :dopey:
 
Furinkazen
Just got a video, will upload it.

People all over are getting it now, check PD out. I love how they have done this, maybe they didn't mean for it to be like this, but if they didn't, they shouldn't just play it like they did. Awesome.
 
Am I the only one wondering what this means about the development of the C7 in real life? if they've let PD model it, it must be close to being ready :dopey:

It's getting revealed in January.
 
👍 EdwinPR
 
The Detroit Motor Show if I'm not mistaken?
 
Why?


Why model a car that we know pretty much nothing about? Why repeat the nonsense from the GT-R Black Mask when, like the Black Mask, it will be irrelevant in only a couple of months? And why do it without telling anyone about it or even putting it in the game proper?

To get the reaction this thread is getting...

So many why's.. Only 1 answer needed..
 
GTPorsche
It's getting revealed in January.

January?

Looks like we're gonna have to wait then!, Still doesn't explain the Lamborghini tho.
 
The Detroit Motor Show if I'm not mistaken?

Yes, and that's towards the middle of the month I believe. I'm not sure of the actual dates of the show.
 
To get the reaction this thread is getting...

If they were looking for a reaction, they would have said something about it.
 
Alright, the PSN message on the top right proofs it's real.
Thanks for the video and now also to the op of course. 👍
 
 
Cool!

That must be the entire next DLC then.
 
What else is out there...... :nervous:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back