What are your 2024 GT7 goals?

• Thread starter Pesselles
  • 93 comments
kjb
My goals are simple get a 330 , a Daytona coupe and a 2nd Enzo. Unfortunately getting a 2nd Enzo is harder than the other 2 combined because I can grind and now for certain if I have enough credits I can get them but there is no way I can get an Enzo unless I get an elusive Ferrari invite.
kjb if I could I would send you 10 Ferrari enzo's👍

As for my goal its still the same grind alot and continue to buy more of my favorite cars.👍

For me it's a question of finishing the final few CEs, completing the car collection and finishing the Human Comedy missions. Nothing that is especially hard I think, just a question of time.

A more ambitious goal would be a top 250 time in the TTs. At the moment I can usually manage a comfortable gold time in one 30-60 min session but rarely revisit, I think if I make the effort to do several longer sessions at each TT then I might have a chance.
I've made good progress. I managed my ambitious goal with place #246 in the Genesis TT at Monza (woop), I've completed the car collection aside from the 3 invitation Ferraris, and I've done all the Human Comedy missions except Red Bull, which I've not even tried yet but I hear is easier than Maggie. Can't complain. :D

Back