Can someone give me m4 frozen black?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ceolix
  • 11 comments
  • 1,128 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
111
Portugal
Portugal
Messages
Ceolix
i really loved to get that car, i don't know if it's tradeable but
i accidentally updated the hotfix, can someone give 1 to me please?

PSNID: Ibousen

or is there a way to delete hotfix?
 
i really loved to get that car, i don't know if it's tradeable but
i accidentally updated the hotfix, can someone give 1 to me please?

PSNID: Ibousen

or is there a way to delete hotfix?

Use search function , there are no gifting in Gt6
 
Delete game data and reinstall updates then reject the hotfix update
 
I'll send it to you after I finish my B-Spec race at Midfield. It's part of my racing league I set up. Well, I might send it after I finish creating my track I used my GPS data for.
 
I forgot about the VGT's. I tried to work the rest of the stuff in.

A little Friday humor for those of us waiting on updates.
 
Delete game data and reinstall updates then reject the hotfix update

i tried this but didnt work

I'll send it to you after I finish my B-Spec race at Midfield. It's part of my racing league I set up. Well, I might send it after I finish creating my track I used my GPS data for.

thanks man ill be waiting
 
Last edited:
Thanks man ill be waiting
 
I'll send it to you after I finish my B-Spec race at Midfield. It's part of my racing league I set up. Well, I might send it after I finish creating my track I used my GPS data for.

This pure gold. Made my day! :lol:
 
gt5 level 41 i still didnt get, are you finished yet? thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back