alvaritoteam Messages 141 Spain Messages alvaritoteam May 31, 2014 #1 Its the Lotus 97T Brands Hatch race of the Ayrton Senna tribute.My best time is 1:07.553.I use a dualshock 3
Its the Lotus 97T Brands Hatch race of the Ayrton Senna tribute.My best time is 1:07.553.I use a dualshock 3
swynder Messages 948 Setúbal Messages Swynder Messages swynder May 31, 2014 #2 alvaritoteam Its the Lotus 97T Brands Hatch race of the Ayrton Senna tribute.My best time is 1:07.553.I use a dualshock 3 Click to expand... You just have to keep trying and trying and try to do your best to shave the most time out of every lap. It took me 45 minutes to gold Brands Hatch, all it too was practice. I was also using the DS3.
alvaritoteam Its the Lotus 97T Brands Hatch race of the Ayrton Senna tribute.My best time is 1:07.553.I use a dualshock 3 Click to expand... You just have to keep trying and trying and try to do your best to shave the most time out of every lap. It took me 45 minutes to gold Brands Hatch, all it too was practice. I was also using the DS3.
daan Salut Gilles Moderator Messages 37,141 Scotland Messages GTP_daan May 31, 2014 #3 There is already a thread on it. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/cant-get-silver-on-senna-brands-hatch.310376/
There is already a thread on it. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/cant-get-silver-on-senna-brands-hatch.310376/