Can Someone Tell Me What cars are 'FF' in GT3???

I am trying to win the proffessional FF Challenge. What car is THE best to have for this race? Can you please make SURE it's FF? What's FF mean anyways? :confused: :thatsodd:
 
FF means Front-wheel, Front-engine drive and a good car would be a Lupo cup car, an Acura RSX, or FTO.
 
I used the Honda Integra Type-R for the FF cups. Another favorite would be the Citroen Xsara rally car.
 
what car do I win for it? Is it worth buying like the citroen xsara rally car for $350,000? and did the cars you reccomend have full tune ups when you raced?
 
Originally posted by streetskater3000
FF Challenge -- Spoon Sports Civic Type R

Is that a good car?

Meh, it's OK. Can't you win the Xsara in Rally races? I think that's how I got it. Then I sold it. :lol: But I've been told it's the most powerful FF in the game. And yes, my Integra was at full tune for the Pro FF races.
 
hey.. the spoon sports car, you can't win it ne where but pro ff challenge.. the best car to take that race is..... xsara rally or... intergra or rsx... all modded n tuned by the finest
 
ok, I bought the honda Integra Type R, and am gonna get a stage 3 turbo kit. How much HP did your Integra have?
 
Don't remember, but if you can control the throttle-on understeer, it's more than enough. Remember the other cars are FF too, so you won't be up against Vipers or anything. Those are 10 lap races, yes? Use tires hard enough to go half the race before pitting, the AI pit stategy is terrible.
 
You can buy the Xsara Rally Car for 300,000 credits. You should know!
 
buddy just a tip
always use hardest tires... even in enduro*swat i do*

unless ur in like..a 3, 5 lap race.... then use medium.. i never use supersoft though..... wears out too easy..
 
i use T6s on everything i own in any race >10 laps with no problems.
FF Challenge? a) Spoon CTR, b) Honda ITR, c) Acura RSX
 
I used the Citroen Xsara Rally Car. Works really good :)
 
Back