Can you get any car using the B Day Glitch?

  • Thread starter Thread starter carlagracie
  • 49 comments
  • 3,883 views

carlagracie

(Banned)
Messages
120
Messages
detlionsfan69
Just wondering if this is possible. like the 787b?
 
Just wondering if this is possible. like the 787b?

yes.
make a new account and make the birth year 1991 and if you don't get the 787, delete the save game and reload GT5 and do this until it gives you the 787
 
Just wondering if this is possible. like the 787b?

yes except the fgt, f2007, f10, and the x1. But it's not as easy as it sounds. It's random cars from the year you choose and every year has a ton of worthless cars. You could potentially be there for hours trying to get one car. I have a friend that has about 4 hours or so invested in trying to get that 787 but no luck. It's kinda like the lotto. And you can just get stuck getting the same stupid fiat over and over and over and over. That's why not very many people do it. Most people would rather just earn the money and that's a lot more fun than just sitting there looking and a screen and crossing your fingers. So the short answer would be... Are you feeling lucky? Also there are already a few threads about this subject so go take a minute and look.
 
I got the 787b on my first try, won like the wind with it, haven't a need to glitch since.
 
You know since I wasted money on the stupid F1 10 only to find out that you cant use it that much I just may do this. for this one car.
 
You know since I wasted money on the stupid F1 10 only to find out that you cant use it that much I just may do this. for this one car.

good luck... Hopefully you get as lucky as Rusty... But you probably won't :)
 
i have 6 accounts that i made. 3 of them are 1967. i have 8 total accounts. I worked out everything and i could get 33 cars total.

One of them is my birth year. Two main cars of interest there: (4 of each) R92CP, Peugeot 905 :lol:
1967: (4 of each) Ferrari P4, Mark 4, Miura, Chapparal 2D
1989: (2 R89, 1 of the others) Minolta, C9, R89C
1991: 3 787B
 
Yhanks for the info guys. Is it as good as the minolta?
 
I got the 787B 3 times from using the glitch. The downside is that I have none of the 787B's that I won. One was gifted to a friend while the other two were "lost" in the transfer.
 
I got the 787b on my first try, won like the wind with it, haven't a need to glitch since.

You chose an odd reason to "glitch" (sic) in the first place, there are loads of cars out there you can do Like the Wind with.
 
Any of you get an Escudo Dirt Trial Car '98 yet? I haven't been able to glitch one. (or if you have one, can you see if sorting by year shows it in 1998 or with the other "unyeared" cars)
 
Hey guys, question.

I want to make an account to try to get the F2007. In order to make an account at that age, I have to enter my billing information from my master account on PSN. Have you guys had to do this also? Thanks.
 
You can't glitch any of the Formula cars or the X1. No year attached. I'm starting to think the Escudo doesn't, either. 3 hours and nothing.
 
yes except the fgt, f2007, f10, and the x1.

There are definitely more than that. I know for one, the '60 Art Morrison. I'm sure because it is the only 1960 car in GT5 and the Bday glitch gives you cars from 1962 for 1960 (There are no 1961 cars). :guilty:
I'm also pretty sure you can't get the '87 Ruf Yellowbird. There are only 3 other cars that year and I really wanted the Ruf. I spent half a day spamming that and ended up with about 20+ of each of the other 3 cars, but no Ruf. :ouch:
 
When you have one of those cars and sort by year, they get put with the other cars that have no actual year (Stealths, Chrome Lines etc).
 
Think we can add the Escudo Dirt Trial Car '98 to that list. I just wish someone that actually has one can confirm that sorting by year tosses it at the bottom, not in 1998.
 
Boo. Oh well. Now I have to find the years of all the cool cars...
 
There are definitely more than that. I know for one, the '60 Art Morrison. I'm sure because it is the only 1960 car in GT5 and the Bday glitch gives you cars from 1962 for 1960 (There are no 1961 cars). :guilty:
I'm also pretty sure you can't get the '87 Ruf Yellowbird. There are only 3 other cars that year and I really wanted the Ruf. I spent half a day spamming that and ended up with about 20+ of each of the other 3 cars, but no Ruf. :ouch:

I just happened to have a RUF CTR "Yellow Bird" '87 in my used cars when you mentioned that. I bought it and it shows up correctly in 1987.
 
I just happened to have a RUF CTR "Yellow Bird" '87 in my used cars when you mentioned that. I bought it and it shows up correctly in 1987.

Yep, it's a 1987 alright. It just doesn't seem to be in the available rotation for the 1987 birthday cars.
I've never even seen it, or the Morrison in my used lot.
Those 2 and about 3 others are the only cars left that I really want.
 
Yep, it's a 1987 alright. It just doesn't seem to be in the available rotation for the 1987 birthday cars.
I've never even seen it, or the Morrison in my used lot.
Those 2 and about 3 others are the only cars left that I really want.

The reason you havent seen the morrison in your used lot is its a premium.
 
There are 6, actually.

‘87 291. S Honda MUGEN MOTUL CIVIC Si Race Car ‘87
‘87 757. S Nissan SKYLINE GTS-R (R31) ‘87
‘87 837. S RUF CTR “Yellow Bird” ‘87
‘87 419. S Lotus Esprit Turbo HC ‘87
‘87 95. S Buick GNX ‘87
‘87 656. S Nissan Be-1 ‘87

I made an 87 account just to give it a shot.
 
Can anyone verify that you can get the 1992 Peugeot 905?
 
There are 6, actually.

‘87 291. S Honda MUGEN MOTUL CIVIC Si Race Car ‘87
‘87 757. S Nissan SKYLINE GTS-R (R31) ‘87
‘87 837. S RUF CTR “Yellow Bird” ‘87
‘87 419. S Lotus Esprit Turbo HC ‘87
‘87 95. S Buick GNX ‘87
‘87 656. S Nissan Be-1 ‘87

I made an 87 account just to give it a shot.

Expanding on this, I've received every car but the RUF now already.
 
Seriously, if I get another Del Sol I'm gonna...
 
Back