Can you get TOO many scenes of Homer Simpson on fire?

  • Thread starter Thread starter vat_man
  • 18 comments
  • 807 views

Can you get TOO many scenes of Homer Simpson on fire?

  • No - I can't enough of Homer on fire!!!

    Votes: 19 100.0%
  • Yes - I prefer it when he hits his head1

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    19

vat_man

Staff Emeritus
Messages
9,428
Just watching the great Simpsons 'Prohibition' episode.

Personally, I can never get enough of scenes with Homer on fire!
 
Of course not!!! :lol: Is that the one at 7:30 and i'm watching now
 
Absolutely not! However, I do like to see more comdey Homer-Building accidents...
 
I want more homer balls accidents too. Yes, balls.
 
Originally posted by rufrgt_sn00pie2001
I want more homer balls accidents too. Yes, balls.

Such as the tennis episode?
 
Originally posted by vat_man


Such as the tennis episode?

And the bowling episodes.

It's good to see we're on the same frequency vat. ;) :D
 
How about when homer rides the wrecking ball into the side of the house? :lol:
 
Originally posted by rufrgt_sn00pie2001


And the bowling episodes.

It's good to see we're on the same frequency vat. ;) :D

And the Skiing one, with the moguls in the nuts...
 
And what about Moleman's ball accident movie? The Homer fire in prohibition is great... to answer your Q, I can't enough of Homer on fire!!!
 
No way...I have a GIF animation with him getting struck by lightning though...
 
Ah, yes...the one episode where Marge thought Homer was brilliant for transporting liquor in bowling balls.

Moe: Ah...anybody order a mint julep?

A goodie.
 
homer simspon on fire has always made me laugh no matter how many times I have seen him do it or the various times he had said something stupid like calling a pig a magic animal etc etc.......
 
Homer in general makes my laugh.
 
I will never get tired of the Simpsons...They will be around forever...
 
And Apu...I have a guy in my spanish class that looks just like Apu so we call him Apu...Everywhere he goes he is always smiling...
 
Back