B Bearcut Messages 114 Dec 6, 2010 #1 For example: I race moded a Suzuki Cappucino which was red originally and now has a base white color under all the carbon and stickers --- if I wanted it say, yellow under the decals could I paint it?
For example: I race moded a Suzuki Cappucino which was red originally and now has a base white color under all the carbon and stickers --- if I wanted it say, yellow under the decals could I paint it?
N nando2323 Messages 62 Messages nando2323 Messages nando2323 Dec 6, 2010 #2 Yes it keeps the decals.
B Bearcut Messages 114 Dec 6, 2010 #3 Cools thanks. P.S.: If it paints over my car man i'm gonna freak.... That happened to my Shelby Series One.
Cools thanks. P.S.: If it paints over my car man i'm gonna freak.... That happened to my Shelby Series One.