Can you use Ferrari F1s online?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jeferobles
  • 5 comments
  • 773 views
Messages
54
Messages
jeferobles
Hi,

I think I remember something about not being able to use the F10 and F2007 online. Is this true or should I save up and buy one?

Thanks
 
They can be used online, but the room has to be set to Ferrari F1, just like it is with Karts.
 
Can't use them in A or B spec.
 
You should buy one that is once you've got all the other modern day race cars you want. They're a blast to drive and seasonals for F1s come up from time to time to reclaim some of the money.
 
Also remember you can win both with the Level 24 tickets you win for completing Endurance series in both Specs. Hard yes, but saves $22.5 million.
 
Not in a or b spec and the lobby has to be set to Ferrari F1 cars only.
 
Back