Cancelled due to people having poor reactions :D

• Thread starter berty1979
  • 1,143 comments

What is your preferred race distance for this series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
M8- Signal roger.

Indy- You will see less and less of that now every man and his dog is playing online. I only used it on GT5 a couple of times.

^^ with Ronin we have to celebrate our separation from the British (ironically that's the nationality majority in this league), I have to see when the party starts and what jobs they want me to do to get prepared, hopefully none but will keep you guys updated

Looks like I'll more than likely be needed. I'll warn you now, Monaco is probably my worst track, for obvious reasons.

Thats cool, there is no AI so just try not to wreck yourself or anyone else and enjoy it (I am awful at Monaco too).

Oh turds, I forgot it was Monaco. Anyway I most likely won't be on my wheel tomorrow, I have a savagely trapped nerve and I've been in agony for the past 2 days. I can barely even lift a glass of coke to my face! But I should be okay to sit there with my controller. In fact it may even be easier on a DS3.

Oh turds, I forgot it was Monaco. Anyway I most likely won't be on my wheel tomorrow, I have a savagely trapped nerve and I've been in agony for the past 2 days. I can barely even lift a glass of coke to my face! But I should be okay to sit there with my controller. In fact it may even be easier on a DS3.

I feel for you there Pagey as the same has happened to me before when I was karting, is it in the shoulder that you've trapped it?

Pagey- How did you trap a nerve I wonder :sly: Its normally you leaving the girls disabled after a three day lovemaking session. Have you finally met your match? :lol:

I feel for you there Pagey as the same has happened to me before when I was karting, is it in the shoulder that you've trapped it?

Yeah its right on my left shoulder blade, it's happened before but never this bad.

Pagey- How did you trap a nerve I wonder :sly: Its normally you leaving the girls disabled after a three day lovemaking session. Have you finally met your match? :lol:

I normally make sure I have a wheel chair or two knocking around for them on those occasions, and funnily enough I did do it in bed......but sleeping :lol:

LOL @ Brett's comment on Pagey :lol:

UPDATE - I'll be able to race tomorrow and after the race I'll bolt out to get a good seat and grab my guitar for the "Southern Crossing" and fireworks :D and Ronin if you cant make it I'll rep us in our fight against the British :lol:

Advice - Go all out on qualifying, if you get in the front you control the pace of the race mostly @ Monaco, hard to overtake without running the risk of wrecking yourself or your opponents

ETID - I have a "boss" setup for Monaco if you're interested

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back