Cant Change Oil!!!!

• Thread starter DPGC777
  • 12 comments
is there ne way to change the oil during a championship cuz i alwayz run out during like race 7-8. oes not havin iol effect ur car permanently?

Yep, really kinda sucks. That, I'm sure (I hope anyway), will be changed in future versions of the game.

~LoudMusic

Originally posted by DPGC777
is there ne way to change the oil during a championship cuz i alwayz run out during like race 7-8. oes not havin iol effect ur car permanently?

Nope, and when you get into the Pro series championships, you'll find the warning light comes on in the third race sometimes! While the light is ony you'll have less horsepower, but when you finish the championship and change the oil, your hp will bounce back up! It really sucks that you can't change oil in the middle of the championship, someone at Polyphony must have slipped up somewhere!

I just ran my brand new 787B in the Pro GT World Championship series. It started with 984 hp, but the oil light came on during the 7th race. :scared:

By the time I finished the series and had a chance to change the oil, it only got back up to 968 hp! :mad: :mad: :mad:

If it dropped 16 hp in one series, I'm not sure how long this thing is going to hold out. Good thing I've got two. :P

Kudos to our old mate "Captainkirk" as he figured out that the oil light comes on at 189miles (300km). So figure when you run the F1 championship (Over 1000miles) you have no choice in the oil light coming on.

Unfortunately there is no way to change it in the middle of the series.

AO

Back