can't race prowler anywhere!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter driftking1212
  • 4 comments
  • 642 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
73
I dont know if it only me but I won a prowler and spent mad money on it and can't even race the dam thing. Dam I wish I never got the thing....all I do with it is time attack.

DOES ANYBODY HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM????
 
Yeah. Everyone who has gotten the Prowler and tried to race it has the same problem.

The problems that the PS2 can't render all six cars on the track with their drivers and interiors.

Also, this has been discussed many times. Just keep that in mind.

Duck7892
 
who would race a prowler anyway?
 
Once you've won it it becomes available in arcade mode, you'll find you can race it against one other car in the arcade mode. As Duck said, the PS3 can't render 6 cars on track at once when the drivers of some of them are modelled, it can only handle two of them.
 
driftking1212
I dont know if it only me but I won a prowler and spent mad money on it and can't even race the dam thing. Dam I wish I never got the thing....all I do with it is time attack.

DOES ANYBODY HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM????
Capitan obvious strikes agian!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back