Waste of ******* MONEY!!!

• Thread starter Bas18029
  • 91 comments
United States
United States
From when I had played this year's ago when my Nephew2 were 5 and 7, and now 23 and 25, we could pick and choose whatever course we wanted and cars we wanted. I spent $59 dollars on this piece if **** game that we can't do that with on PS4. What a dam joke you people are that , I have to play online to only be able to access all the tracks. ********. Wont wast me money on any more of your worthless games!!!!

Not for nothing, but making the effort to create an account and make a thread, should have been used in asking questions about the game before purchase. There’s a wealth of info created by this site and the gtplanet community. This info could have either spared you from making the purchase or informed you how to unlock cars and courses quickly.

Sharing info is pretty much the basis of this community.

With the recent Spec II update, up to four players can play in multiplayer.

Anyway, if you’re not too salty, have a look at guides and how to unlock the Menu Books, so that you and your nephews can enjoy the game.

This link are for cars you may not know you need. Plus, when some may show up and how much credits to purchase.

Customisation

Help for licences

From when I had played this year's ago when my Nephew2 were 5 and 7, and now 23 and 25, we could pick and choose whatever course we wanted and cars we wanted. I spent $59 dollars on this piece if ** game that we can't do that with on PS4. What a dam joke you people are that , I have to play online to only be able to access all the tracks. ******. Wont wast me money on any more of your worthless games!!!!
I have taken the liberty to highlight your grammatical and spelling errors.

IMG_0945.jpeg

According to your profile, the joke clearly is on the USA Department of Education and US taxpayers if you attended public school.

From when I had played this year's ago when my Nephew2 were 5 and 7, and now 23 and 25, we could pick and choose whatever course we wanted and cars we wanted. I spent $59 dollars on this piece if ** game that we can't do that with on PS4. What a dam joke you people are that , I have to play online to only be able to access all the tracks. ******. Wont wast me money on any more of your worthless games!!!!

Gets a 2.3 out of 10 on metacritic. You were warned.

You didn’t play GT7 “year’s ago”. This is a different game than GT1, GT2 or GT3 that you’re probably referencing.
I can assure you I am not a joke, my mom even said so. I am a smart, funny, handsome young man.
Fine, I don’t have any more worthless games to offer anyways!

Mock all you like ,GT7 does lock a lot of single player behind online for no good reason. Polyphony could very easily patch in an offline and online save, they don't appear to have an appetite for it. More people let it happen, the less they will consider outside perspectives....

Last edited:

Having to have a internet connection for single player is silly. Then an update to the game made it so you couldn't even use garage cars in offline mode. Hopefully GT8 will be less internet dependent.
NOPE , it will be even more online dependent

Welcome to GTplanet :lol: :lol:

I'm pretty sure that never ever in gran turismo you could chose any car or track right from the start. You had to earn them! Since the very first GT1 up to GT7, in all games, no exception.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure that never ever in gran turismo you could chose any car or track right from the start. You had to earn them! Since the very first GT1 up to GT7, in all games, no exception.

Pretty sure that’s also the case in virtually every racing game ever. Certainly the vast majority.

Last edited:
Can't you chose what you want in arcade mode ? I don't remember.

Last edited:
Back