- 551
- Turnerteam
- JT94x
Hey guys, i was thinking of starting a collection of a certain type of car. Cars that are quite rare, or maybe the same car but in every different colour possible, something like that. Any suggestions?
There are hundreds of colors in the game. You should pick any ole' random cars and get as many as you can, just keep painting it a different color until you have a few hundred or so.
And RUF or Stratos would be cool.![]()
Go for road going versions of either race or rally cars, not only are these cool, but they tend to be pretty good to drive aswell, albiet, maybe a bit slow for some people when compared to modern day super cars.
For example:
Lancia Delta Intergrale
Peugeot 205 T16
Ford RS200
Renault 5 Turbo 1980
Nissan Silvia 240RS
Mercedes Benz 190E 2.5-16
Honda NSX R le mans prototype road car
NISMO GTR33 le mans road car
etc etc
Also, what would be REALLY cool would be if you got the race or rally equivalents to sit next to them on your profile. All of these cars have one except the NISMO R33 gtr le mans..
Just a thought...
i've started a Group B Collection so far i have,
Audi Quattro Road Car
Ford RS200 Road Car
Peugeot 205 T16 Road Car
Renault 5 Turbo Road Car
Nissan Silvia 240RS Road Car
Lancia Delta S4 Rally Car
Peugeot 205 T16 E2 Rally Car
Renault 5 Maxi Turbo Rally Car
Still needing the Ford RS200 Rally car, Peugeot 205 T16 Rally Car and the Nissan 240RS Rally Car. Already seen the Nissan 240RS rally in the used cars not yet seen the ford or the Peugeots yet though. Seen them both in GT5 trailers though so i know they'll appear some time.
I was thinking of groups of such. Do you know if theres a list subcatergorising cars in "A" "B" "C" and what not .....
All I know is the following, but i'm sure others on here will know alot more..
Rally
Group A - modified stock road car
Group B - Highly modified road car (possible prototypes, but not sure, don't think so)
Group N - Stock road car
Don't know what the front wheel drive class was..??
Le Mans / AMLS etc
Group C - Sauber C9
LMP 1
LMP 2
GT1 - Toyota GT1, Nissan R90 GT1, I think the racing Maclaren F1 GTR was in this category (not sure though).
GT2
GT3 - Audi R8 LMS
There's definately alot of other categories, Le Mans gets a bit complicated... There was a class for prototypes, open canopy cars (like R10)... I think the Bentley Le Mans or one of the Le Mans cars on here had a class of it's own(!)
Then you've got the DTM and JGTC cars and there's a few touring cars in this game aswell!!
Good luck 👍
what does DTM and JGTC stand for?
DTM = German Touring cars - I haven't a clue how to spell it, it's level 22 A and B Spec races
JGTC = Japanese GT Championship - again level 22 A and B Spec
There are absolutely loads of JGTC cars in this game, I think they are also referred to as ''Super GT'' cars aswell, but not sure..
DTM has roughly 7 / 8 cars I think, at a guess - the DTM Alfa 155 is so cool..
When you see a car, read the descripton on the right, sometimes it's quite interesting....unless it's a Yaris !!!!
![]()
DTM stands for the Deutsche Touring Meisterschaft (pardon the spelling, I'm not German.)
JGTC was the Japanese Grand Touring Championship, and featured GT300 and GT500 classes. This was replaced by SUPER GT around 2005.
If you're going for a collection, pick up some rally machines. That's what I'm doing.
And I have:
2008 Citroen C4 WRC
1998 Ford Escort Cosworth Rally Car
1977 Lancia Stratos Rally Car
1992 Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione Rally Car
1985 Lancia Delta S4 Rally Car
There's a lot more to go.
Thanks for the info! And yeah i was thinking of starting a rally car collection since ive got a impreza rally prototype, which people have told me is fairly rare in this game.
I've seen it a few times, and while this doesn't count I have a 2005 Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STi spec C Type RA RM painted WR Blue Mica with gold wheels.
DTM stands for the Deutsche Touring Meisterschaft (pardon the spelling, I'm not German.)