Car Collection?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Turnerteam
  • 64 comments
  • 4,045 views
DTM stands for the Deutsche Touring Meisterschaft (pardon the spelling, I'm not German.)

Good effort on the spelling 👍

I was thinking of trying to spell it, but was afraid I might insult someone..
 
Good effort on the spelling 👍

I was thinking of trying to spell it, but was afraid I might insult someone..

ahaha. im pretty fluent in german (A at GCSE) i could probably remember this now :P
 
This may help with car classes and all.

Classes of Auto racing


Formula racing
(Open wheel car)
F1 • F2 • F3 • F4 • F3000 • F4000 • F5000 • Formula Atlantic • Formula First • Formula Junior • Formula Libre • Formula Mondial • Formula Holden • Formula Nippon • Champ Car • IndyCar • FCJ • Formula Dream • Formula Pacific • IFM • EuroBOSS • FJ1600

One-make formula
GP2 • GP3 • Formula Abarth • Formula Asia • Formula Atlantic • Formula BMW • Formula C • FC Euro Series • Formula Continental • Formula Ford • FF1600 • FF2000 • Formula König • Formula LGB (Swift • Hyundai) • Formula Maruti • Formula Mazda • Formula Monza • Formula Opel/Vauxhall • Formula Nissan • FPA • Formula Renault • Formula Rolon • Formula RUS • Formula Super Vee • Formula Suzuki Kei Sport • Formula Suzuki Hayabusa • Formula Toyota • Formula Vee • A1GP • Superleague Formula • Indy Lights • Auto GP • Barber Pro • Star Mazda • GPM • SRF

Karting
KF3 • KF2 • KF1 • KZ2 • KZ1 • Superkart

Touring car racing
Group 1 • Group 2 • Group 5 • Group A • Group C • Group E • Group F • Group G • Group H • Group N • Group S • Group SE • Group SP • Appendix J • Super 2000 • Diesel 2000 • Class 1 • Class 2 • Super Touring • Super Production • BTC-T • V8 Supercar • DTM • V8Star • NGTC • TC2000

Stock car racing
Sprint Cup • Nationwide • Truck • ARCA • Late model • Super Stock • Street Stock • BriSCA F1 • BriSCA F2 • Hot Rods • Brasil • Ministox • IMCA Sport Compact • Legends • Eurocar • AUSCAR

Rallying
Group 1 • Group 2 • Group 4 • Group A • Group B • Group N • Group S • WRC • Super 1600 • Super 2000

Sports prototype
DP • Group 4 • Group 5 • Group 6 • Group 7 • Group C • Group CN • IMSA GTP • Camel Light • LMP • FLM • S2000 • Clubmans • GC • GC-21

Grand Touring
Group 3 • Group 4 • Group 5 • Group B • GT1 • GT2 • GT3 • GT4 • GT500 • GT300 • Trans-Am • IMSA GTO/GTS • IMSA GTU • Appendix K • Group D

Drag racing
Top Fuel • Funny Car • Pro Stock • Top Alcohol • Pro Modified • Pro RWD • Pro FWD • All Motor • Super Comp/Quick Rod • Street Stock

Off-road racing
Trophy Truck • Truggy • Dune buggy • Baja Bug

Truck racing
Fórmula Truck

For details on each visit WIKI or FIA

I'll give anyone 50 dollars if they could name the champions of each of these race series from a randomnly picked year .......................................................................1995

GO

:lol:
 
Formula truck im sure would be a um ..... FUN championship to watch :D
 
My RUF collection is done and I'm collecting GT vinyl cars like GT-r pace car

gh008.jpg


331822417_fc80b392b6.jpg
 
Thats a pretty sweet RUF collection. And what other cars are included in the GT Vinyl cars?
 
I have 3 different colours of the plymouth superbird.

blue, green and orange.

I have heard there are purple and gold as well.

I am trying to get all the muscle cars in every different colour.

Including the premium ones.
 
I have 3 different colours of the plymouth superbird.

blue, green and orange.

I have heard there are purple and gold as well.

I am trying to get all the muscle cars in every different colour.

Including the premium ones.

Very nice. Might be able to help you out :P, i actually think im just going to keep it simple and get loads of chrome cars.
 
I'll give anyone 50 dollars if they could name the champions of each of these race series from a randomnly picked year .......................................................................1995

GO

:lol:

!995 World of Outlaws Sprint Car Champion; Dave "Buckeye Bullet" Blaney.

A 900 horsepower/1375lb chassis winged sprinter stands in a class all it's own.

They call them outlaws for a reason.

To the op, I collect anything pre 1973 denoting the turn to unleaded gas.
 
I have a Corvette collection consisting of;
1.Corvette Convertible (C1)
2.Corvette Coupe (C2)
3.Corvette Stingray Convertible (C3)
4.Corvette Z06 (C2) Race Car
5.Corvette ZR1 (C6)
6.Corvette ZO6 (C6)
7.Corvette Z06 (C5)
 
This might be stupid, but I think it would be pretty cool to get all the RM cars.
 
I've managed to pick up most of my favorites already so I started to look for some fun things to collect. Being that GT is full of them and I don't know much about them, I've decided to old japanese sports/race cars like the S800 and the old rotary engined cars. Also I've taken quite a liking to all the Spoon cars, and S2000s.
In Forza I didn't buy many Japanese cars at all and in real life I'm a German car kind of person so most of these are new to me. Definitely fun to try some new things!
 
As you could probably figure out by my name, I'm collecting Corvettes! I already have both ZR1s, the Stingray, The Split window, and the C1. Still searching for that prized Classic Z06. It came up once, but I was one level to low to buy it. By the time I leveled up, it was gone. :banghead:
 
My group B collection is complete both road and rally versions last car I needed was peugeot 205 t16 rallycar. I am currently collecting group A rallycars past and present and japanese tuner cars like spoons' amuse' etc.
 
Go collect the different types of tuned/modified S2000 in the used car section. I was surprised how many different 'tuned' ones GT5 has.

Also the Nismo collection, I think they are pretty. :D
 
How about you start a collection for every car in the game? That's what I'm doing :lol:
 
So far just collecting Scooby's. I have 3 22B's, painted most of them Sonic Blue Mica, and not pictured is my '00 STi Wagon. I still need a version IV :grumpy:

Also trying to get the Evo's, the non T.M. versions.

122910213200.jpg
 
Thats a pretty nice collection man. I love seeing these screenshots of peoples collections lol :D
 
Thats a pretty sweet RUF collection. And what other cars are included in the GT Vinyl cars?

There are too much cars which has GT or playstation logo, I've got more than 10 cars you can see 6 of them

gtlogoy.jpg
 
So far just collecting Scooby's. I have 3 22B's, painted most of them Sonic Blue Mica, and not pictured is my '00 STi Wagon. I still need a version IV :grumpy:

Also trying to get the Evo's, the non T.M. versions.

122910213200.jpg

Cool, nice collection of scoobies..

👍

I don't know if you've seen the following:

Impreza Spec C sedan
Impreza Spec B estate
Impreza Super Touring race car

Keep searching used dealerships, they will keep popping up every now and then, I'm sure there's other's aswell, but these are all I can remember for now that aren't in your garage.

Good luck..
 
I collect Elises. I've got five I think (on of each type) and have started buying duplicates to RM them and tune them.

Also have a Europa and at least one Elan.

Going to try to collect all the LMP cars eventually, and if PD ever gets rid of the 20m credit limit, I'll probably collect the old prototypes (not Group C) like the Mark IV

Then there's the JGTC/SuperGT cars, I've started collecting the GT300 ones new and old.

Then there's the DTM cars
Then there's the classic muscle cars
Then there's all the RM cars
And the...you get the picture.
 
i might do that GT Vinyl car collection, they all look pretty cool and something nice to have :)...
 
Cool, nice collection of scoobies..

👍

I don't know if you've seen the following:

Impreza Spec C sedan
Impreza Spec B estate
Impreza Super Touring race car

Keep searching used dealerships, they will keep popping up every now and then, I'm sure there's other's aswell, but these are all I can remember for now that aren't in your garage.

Good luck..

I've come across the SPec C Sedan and the Touring car, but the Spec B Estate/Wagon, that's the first I've heard of it!
 
I think it would be pretty cool to get all the RM cars.

I have a check list at home for when I nab one of these (I only have 6 done, trying to get the Multi-Millionare trophy, then I can spend like crazy!)

How about you start a collection for every car in the game? That's what I'm doing :lol:

Yep lol

Thats a pretty nice collection man. I love seeing these screenshots of peoples collections lol :D

+1 I am on here at work though and it gives me my fix while I am away from the game ;)


Then there's the DTM cars
Then there's the classic muscle cars
Then there's all the RM cars
And the...you get the picture.

Exactly. Too many great cars. I love going to the UCD and seeing whats out there. I am shocked at the number of Rx-7's, S2000's, and GT-R's. I have to keep checking my garage to see if I have that version or not lol. Now I have a 15 page checklist that I can check :)
 
Just won that AEM for the tuning event on BSpec, god damn nice looking car if you ask me, collection! lol :)
 
I've always had a fondness for old American muscle cars. I know most drive like a$$, but they're just so damn pretty, so that was my first port of call when deciding what to collect first. So far I've got the following:

'54 Corvette convertible (C1)
'62 Special
'63 Corvette coupe (C2)
'63 Corvette Z06 (C2) race car
'64 Tempest Le Mans GTO
'66 Cobra 427
'67 Cougar XR-7
'69 Corvette convertible (C3)
'69 Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3)
'69 Camaro Z28
'69 Camaro Z28 RM
'69 Camaro SS
'69 GT40 race car
'70 Charger 440 R/T
'70 Challenger R/T
'70 Challenger R/T RM
'70 Chevelle SS 454
'70 Superbird
'71 Mustang Mach 1
'71 Cuda 440 Six Pack
'71 Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi
 
Back