Car Collection?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Turnerteam
  • 64 comments
  • 4,045 views
I have a Corvette collection consisting of;
1.Corvette Convertible (C1)
2.Corvette Coupe (C2)
3.Corvette Stingray Convertible (C3)
4.Corvette Z06 (C2) Race Car
5.Corvette ZR1 (C6)
6.Corvette ZO6 (C6)
7.Corvette Z06 (C5)

Cool 👍
 
I collect anything old. Mostly slow buckets from the 60's. I love the body design style of this period. They're mostly used for photos but often I take them around the 'ring for a sigh-seeing tour! (Things like the 2000GT, VW Karman, S800 etc..)
 
DTM = Deutsche Tourenwagen Meisterschaft which would be German Touringcar Masters/Championship

Just to finally clarify: It is called Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters. Back during the 80's and 90's it had been called Deutsche Tourenwagen Meisterschaft. But then the series got cancelled and then been recreated as above mentioned Masters back in 2001 I think (not sure though).

And I'm also going to collect all those German Touring cars. Each of them is so much fun to drive.
 
Back