Car Commercials / adverts, post your favorites!

Adverts? I have a whole book full of them (the book "Classic Cars", which features several American car adverts through the times), but let's start with something a bit less complex. The French car companies had quite the quirky sense of humor when it came to car advertising, and here are a few of my favorite examples:

peugeot_306_gti-6_-_slowest_in_its_class_zps7ead4a31.jpg

And how can anyone forget this one?

Ford adverts? Nothing will ever beat this for presence. I'd say it's one of the most beautifully striking spots of the 21st century.

Even if a little cheesy, the last memorable Peugeot spot:

Well done to Kuntzel+Deygas for making a superb, energetic classic before the Renault brand image thing went to pot. Shame the car isn't great either. I think most of it comes from the song choice though.

I don't think this has been posted before. The commercial got a lot of criticism, can't imagine why...

I find it funny :lol:

It got a lot of criticism because it's not a Ford advert. It was an unofficial viral campaign by a startup agency that really dented Ford's reputation.

The original car park spot (11 years ago, time flies...) is always considered the better one. I don't know why. H5 are a brilliant set of directors.

I only remember seeing the ice skating one back when the C4 was still a new thing, so I guess I look at it with a nostalgic feeling, but the car park one just isn't as noticeable in my eyes.

Of all the ads for the BRZ/FRS this is the only one I've seen that doesn't either have obnoxious music and fake engine sounds.

I also really enjoy it for reasons I really can't put a finger on.

Went to a car show yesterday and there was a guy selling old American car ads and literature. So I got these two pontiac ads.
image.jpg

image.jpg

Can't believe these aren't here yet
300ZX Tad and Roxanne

the Pigeons

and my personal favorite
the "Dream Garage"

(glad to finally find an higher quality for it)

just found this one.. hadnt seen it before

Latest Posts

Back