Car/Dealership cycles...

• Thread starter Famine
  • 317 comments
I'd love to have BMW as my starting car! I always get Honda Fit, and, do I have to tell you how slow it is?

I'm ALWAYS getting the BMW 120i '04, and I'm getting sick and flippin tired of it
:grumpy: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrgh
I'd love to have BMW as my starting car! I always get Honda Fit, and, do I have to tell you how slow it is?
You cannot change your starting car without a different copy of the game or a different PSP.

lol people actually use their first car in the game
As I got the Mk.V GTi, which is the closest they have to my real-life car, yes. In fact, I was looking forward to using it after I bought it before I found out I already had it.

You cannot change your starting car without a different copy of the game or a different PSP.

A different copy of the game will make no difference, they are all exactly the same albit region differences.

But I'm sure the games 'save locking' per PSP nickname may play a role, change your PSP's nickname and see if your starter is different.

As I got the Mk.V GTi, which is the closest they have to my real-life car, yes. In fact, I was looking forward to using it after I bought it before I found out I already had it.

did it drive just like your real car? because my real rx-8 doesnt feel like my rx8 in the game.. (maybe because of the small nubstick)

did it drive just like your real car? because my real rx-8 doesnt feel like my rx8 in the game.. (maybe because of the small nubstick)
As I just have the golf variant there is 30hp difference, so I should expect some differences, but the GT PSP version felt a little generic. The GTi in GT5P did behave almost exactly how I was expecting it to when on professional though.

As I just have the golf variant there is 30hp difference, so I should expect some differences, but the GT PSP version felt a little generic. The GTi in GT5P did behave almost exactly how I was expecting it to when on professional though.

yeah, the GT5P one was better. My RX-8 felt like mine in the game, just didnt sound like it! lol

who says it is? when I really wanna kill some time, I take Mini, or Civic to Nurburgring, and just enjoy the ride

Thanks to Famine and all the contributors in this thread! I now have 50 cars of varying sizes, styles and power that will become the perfect introductory cars to the Arcade mode of GT5. Without the car lists and car dealership lists within this thread, obtaining these cars would have been significantly harder.

Thank you! 👍

Aren't there only 830 cars?

With all colors and special cars there should be 4449 cars.

I have found a bug with mine, its says I have over 4600 cars, but if you go through them all (yes I did, and yes it took a long time) I counted 4411 and I have no duplicates. I still have a few Polyphony GTs, Bugattis, and other expensive cars with multiple colors to buy.

I got the BMW, I think it is just random and coded in during the process of putting the data on the disc.

This is the best idea I have come up with as to why you start with the same car every time.
It isn't put in, it's randomized, the 1st and 2nd time playing it gave me a 206, 3th time a Fit

I have uploaded my list to Google Apps, and made it editable by anyone.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ai5y7biHtJt3dGljRkZHa3I0OFI1RWlvZVJtNnJxSXc&hl=en

I have started to add some of the data found in this thread into the list, but I made it shareable so others can add to it too. I am mainly doing the Mini Starter at the moment.

I'm new to this so forgive me, but is there any way I could get access to this? I had to restart my game so I can fill in some of the dates for the 206.

Back