Car/Dealership cycles...

• Thread starter Famine
  • 317 comments
the zip file for the cycle when you start with the gti doesnt work. Can anyone help me with this as i have just got a psp3000 and GT for it. Please help

the zip file for the cycle when you start with the gti doesnt work. Can anyone help me with this as i have just got a psp3000 and GT for it. Please help

Try using 7zip to unzip it, or you can check here for an online listing of cars/dealers/days

ive got a psp3000 with gt on the umd. it gave me an alfa 147 and i can't remember the full list of dealerships, but honda was definitly one as i bought an Integra as my first purchase & toyota was on my second cycle.

The website for the Peugeot 206 car list doesn't work anymore. Are there any other lists?

i need a car at day 63 and i just missed it at day 1043 ... so what is the next day?

Cycles are 70 days long. If the first day the car appears is 63-64, it'll appear again days 133-134, 203-204, 273-274, 343-344 and any multiple of 70 with 63-64 added to it.

You'll note that 1043 is a multiple of 70 with a 63-64 at the end of it. So just add 70 and you'll get your next day - 1113-1114.

this is ********

And that is unnecessary.

yes it was unnecessary after u explained it to me. because i thought i had to play like A LOT just to see that car again because i miscalculated. thnx but i still have to play a lot more to reach 1113. what is the fastest way to make a day past?

im doing 1 short race and then quit to main screen and rerace again. is that the fastest?

yes it was unnecessary after u explained it to me.

Unnecessary full stop. We're talking about a game. Expletives aren't required.

what is the fastest way to make a day past?

I find entering and exiting licences will do it.

u ... thnx

Could you please brush up on the Acceptable Use Policy? We're not keen on contractions like that here, and we do prefer that you use capital letters where they are appropriate.

Lol. Alrighty then. Thank you for the information.
Yes entering and starting a license and exiting before you start will skip a day.

THANK YOU AGAIN! :) You just saved me from boredom!

Last edited by a moderator:
Famine.
I have found a typo in your dealership cycle.
In cycle 5 the Nissan 240rs rally car is actually 750000credits instead of the 500000credits on the guide.
Apart from that I would like to congratulate you on the Spreadsheet. I have found it very helpful in trying to get all the cars I want.

Last edited:
I never knew that everyone didn't start out with the Peugeot. And this list is very helpful. I have been able to buy the Polyphony Digital car and the Bugatti on the right day. The Bugatti has the highest top speed right?

Every time I restart the game, I always begin with the BMW 120i '04. I just find it 🤬 annoying.AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!:banghead::rolleyes::mad:
The only way to get a different starter car is to get a different copy of the game, I believe. No one has been able to just restart the game and get a different car.

Or a different PSP system to use. My PSP 2000 gave me a Peugeot 206 as a starter ,but the 1000 gave me an Alfa 147.

im gettin a bunch of gibberish can u help

You're typing a bunch of gibberish, so no. You just agreed to abide by our AUP when you signed up!

AUP
You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.

Here's what your message should have looked like:

I'm getting a bunch of gibberish. Can you help?

Even that doesn't give us any insight into what your problem is or, as a result, any clue as to how we can help.

Or a different PSP system to use. My PSP 2000 gave me a Peugeot 206 as a starter ,but the 1000 gave me an Alfa 147.

Not sure if this have been covered but I started out with a BMW 120i running on the Alfa Romeo's car cycle. I'm trying to get the Ferrari F1 now that I have the money.

These are my manufacturers on my first gaming day. Sadly I cant remember my first car. It was bentley, honda, nissan and renault. Any help?

Back