Car/Dealership cycles...

• Thread starter Famine
  • 317 comments
im on day 443 i have the limted editon verson and i have only ever seen the veyron once and i have every other car but all i need is that last 1 but its not comeing up can any 1 help

If you remember what your starter car was, click on the appropriate link in the first post. If not, pull your memory stick and start a new game. The starter car will be identical.

Also:

AUP
You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.

I did that but it's different on my version of the game.

What's different?

You always get one of the starter cars listed in the first post. You always get the same starter car every time you start the game with the same UMD (or download) in the same PSP. The car dealership order is always the same for the same starter car.

Wow, dormant since christmas.

Anyway, for those who are still having trouble accessing the files available here, I have a FAQ sheet on GameFAQs that list the dealer order for each car except the Protoge, which I doubt is actually a starter car anymore.

Also, I am working on making it more detailed. I'm working on the cars right now, but I intend to work on tracks and challenges later on. Any input would be welcome.

Current set FAQ

Had a diff. batch of dealers in my first day

Bentley, Chapparral, Gillet, Gran Turismo/Polyphony Digital
Note: My first car was a Mazda

...:odd:

My friend, you are the first person I've heard of that started with a Protégé, and can state a fact to it. People have claimed it before, but no one I've found has stated any dealer combos. As the OP shows, no one here has put forth anything.

am I getting a reward if i do a chart or whatever they used to organize car dealers?

Well, I can't offer much, but if you can list the dealers, I'll give you direct credit in the FAQ (something I need to update).

The OP has links to different post, and I'm certain that at least three different methods were used to relay the info. You might check them to see what works for you.

I had to use CwCheat to buy those cars

Third day
Amuse, HPA Motorsports, Nismo, Mine‘s
Wow this combo features Tuners

OK. Motivation to do this has returned. I have the stats, and MOST of the dealer info done, the individual dates for each car being the last step and my god is it a pain. I'll probably expand the track info and either include it or update it separately. Problem here, my PSP screen is taking a dive, so things won't exactly be a copy & paste deal.

@FilipinoGTUser1 Not trying to pry, but are you still playing this at all?

@RogsR34UK You wouldn't happen to remember what cars were on what days, would you?

OK. Motivation to do this has returned. I have the stats, and MOST of the dealer info done, the individual dates for each car being the last step and my god is it a pain. I'll probably expand the track info and either include it or update it separately. Problem here, my PSP screen is taking a dive, so things won't exactly be a copy & paste deal.

@FilipinoGTUser1 Not trying to pry, but are you still playing this at all?

@RogsR34UK You wouldn't happen to remember what cars were on what days, would you?
Sorry im still playing GTPSP but due to school and GT6, it kept me from doing the dealership but dont worry, I will be able to complete the guide by summer

Bit of information if anyone cares anymore, but after working halfway through all the list given here, I can say that the lineups are in set groups, meaning that while they may land on different days, the lineup with the R34 Pace Car will be the same across the board, no matter the starter.

So you know, that lineup is:
200SX (S14)
300ZX 2seater (Z32)
350Z Roadster
Gran Turismo SKYLINE GT-R Pace Car
OPTION Stream Z
PENNZOIL ZEXEL GT-R
PRIMERA 20V (EU)
SKYLINE GT-R V-Spec R32
SKYLINE GT-R V-Spec II R34
SKYLINE HT 2000 GT-R

Back