Car drawings

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,550 comments
  • 543,583 views
Ferrari F40 is up next folks.
 
Here is the 1991 Ferrari F40 enjoy.

Hi Res:



Lo Res:

Drawingbymeofthe1991FerrariF40LoRes.jpg
 
TVR&Ferarri_Fan- Why do you keep posting your drawings up here? Yes, they are getting better, but they are still not very good, no offence. You still need help with perspective and proportioning. You really need to try to make each drawing picture-perfect to the reference, or it will not look right. They are getting much better, but still need some work. Keep at it!

PS- You don't need to post every car drawing you ever make on here. Only select the good ones and post them.
 
:guilty: Sorry I've been gone for so long, guys. For some reason, gtplanet.com wasn't accessible with my server for about a week (since last Saturday). I was gonna send in some drawings then, but the whole inaccessibility debacle kept me from doing so. Thankfully, it's working now (otherwise I wouldn't be able the put up a post), and I'll be sending in a batch of 'em between today and next Saturday. You'll enjoy 'em quite a bit. Just hope the same crap doesn't happen again. See 'ya later!!! :sly:
 
Darin
Thats your best so far. :)
yes it is, but there are still flaws. The hood is way too large and bulbous, and the back of the car is too small and not long enough. But the shading looks great and the wheels look great as well.
 
spawn9999999
yes it is, but there are still flaws. The hood is way too large and bulbous, and the back of the car is too small and not long enough. But the shading looks great and the wheels look great as well.
Well, I think he is doing that on purpose...
 
Here is the Ferrari 360 Modena enjoy.

Hi Res:



Lo Res:

DrawingbymeoftheFerrari360ModenaLoRes.jpg
 
TVR&Ferrari_Fan
Here is the Ferrari 360 Modena enjoy.

Hi Res:



Lo Res:

DrawingbymeoftheFerrari360ModenaLoRes.jpg


:sly: Great work, TVR&Ferrari_Fan!!! That 360 of yours is your best pic yet. Shadowing looks better than ever, and you're starting to get a real grasp on the dynamics of proportion. Rear wheels look a tad too small, though. Still, overall, great work. You've learned a lot. Now time for me the get back the finishing up my own car design..... :sly:
 
Its amazing how you are starting to get the proportions right (almost)
Keep it up 👍
 
I will and I use my art course in college to good effect, so I can get better at car drawings and car design.

Then I will go onto Winchester Art College, and well lets not get to much in the future just yet.

Also thanxs people as well 2002 Bugatti 16/4 Veyron up next folks.
 
Also I will be drawing a Audi RS6 and Ducati 999R folks.
 
In the future I will be watermarking my artwork for online.
 
I want to keep my artwork safe online, thats why I will be watermarking it.

So people cannot print off my artwork and so they cannot say they drew it.
 
Honestly, you don't have to worry about it... I don't either. Trust me.
 
Ok but you never know by some people.
 
Here it is the 2002 Bugatti 16/4 Veyron enjoy.

Hi Res:



Lo Res:

Drawingbymeofthe2002Bugatti164VeyronLoRes.jpg
 
During one of my times in Art Course, at college I have been thinking.

That I will pull out of it so I can do full time work.

Plus I have time to do more artwork at home.
 
I will still be doing artwork even as I have signed it off and now I be leaving college on Thursday.

Then 2-3 years in the future I will be going into art college.
 
Here is the Audi RS6 enjoy.

Hi Res:



Lo Res:

DrawingbymeoftheAudiRS6LoRes.jpg
 
Alfa Romeo Giulietta is up next folks.
 
Look out in the future for some motorbike drawings and Manga drawings done by me.
 
Here is the Alfa Romeo Giulietta enjoy one thing to say is, I could not get the whole drawing onto my A4 drawing pad I kind of ran of space for the front.

Hi Res:



Lo Res:

AlfaRomeoGiuliettaLoRes.jpg
 
Whats with the front grill being so close to the right front fender? :odd:
 
I know its not my best but it did for the person who asked, for me to draw the Alfa Romeo Giulietta.

Also the photo he gave me was not good.

Also other cars I draw I take longer.
 
It would have looked better if ya jus moved the grill over to the center. Sorry for acting like an ass. Just trying to give ya some advice. :)
 
I am glad your giving me advice everyone is so nice in GTP Forum also 2003 Nissan 350Z is up next folks.
 
Take, your time, and can't wait to see the finished product. Your getting a lot better.:cheers:
 
Back