Car drawings

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,550 comments
  • 543,583 views
Thanxs I never do Datsun's much but I did draw for the lastest drawing comp on GTP.
 
Ducatti 999R is up next!!
 
The Ducatti 999R is still a work in process anyway here is my lastest design I know its not my best:

Ferrari Vep

Lo Res only:

ferrariveplores9vm.jpg
 
Wow, your getting a lot better man!👍 Keep working on your proportions though!:)
 
I know its not my best but I am trying to buy some of the car designer pens in Black and also the coloured Car Designer Pens.
 
Here is my lastest peice of artwork its of a Zombie also I will not be able to do any more drawings for a bit at the moment, because I used my last peice of paper up in my sketch pads.

But when I go into Southampton on Thursday I make sure I pick some more up.

Hi Res:



Lo Res:

artworkofazombielores4nj.jpg
 
I hope I have not scared anyone with my lastest peice of artwork.
 
Ok here is the 1969 Ferrari Dino 246 GT.

Hi Res:



Lo Res:

1969ferraridino246gtlores2ie.jpg
 
Ok my lastest peice of artwork its of a TVR Cerbera 4.2 tuned and moded and is only in Low Res:

tvrcerbera42lores2hv.jpg
 
Halo 2 Drawings up next it seems I have not drawen any video game artwork in a long time so I thought why don't I draw something else for change.
 
Ok here is my Halo 2 Drawing its of the Masterchieft.

Hi Res:



Lo Res:

masterchieffromhalo2lores9oj.jpg
 
What Alfa Romeo are you talking about.
 
2005 Golf GTi up next folks.
 
altezza drifter
havent i seen that alfa romeo on wreckedexotics.com

WTF?:dunce:
 
Oh that was when I ran out of paper and could not carry on the drawing lol.
 
OK here my lastest peice and its of the Lancia Delta HF.

lanciadeltahflores8ee.jpg
 
Heres one I did of what i think a new 240sx 250sx whatever should look like.
pics018.jpg
 
it would actually be called an s16, not a 250sx. 240 is just the engine code for a ka24.

you should join the drawing competitions. the link is in my sig.
 
i like the front fascia, grill, and lower middle air intake. the sides kind of make it look too aggressive. i have some free time tonight, so im gonna whip out a delta for the gtpaac going on. i'll probably submit to this thread as well.
 
Mclaren F1. Reference picture out of an issue of EVO.

Any comments?
 

Attachments

  • macca 1.4.jpg
    macca 1.4.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 344
woah. that's ****ing sick. great job. please join the comps, man.
 
Sorry, I'm not a fan of competitions, nor doing photorealism with reference pictures. If there is a design competition, then I'd be in.

thanks for the comments though...
 
eliseracer
Sorry, I'm not a fan of competitions, nor doing photorealism with reference pictures. If there is a design competition, then I'd be all for it.

uh it's not either... :odd: does my lancia look either? (see sig)
 
I would end up spending too much time to get it perfect to the picture, which is striving for photorealism. A sketch wouldn't be good enough for me. The Mclaren is the second time I've done something like that, and I really don't enjoy doing it. I'd rather sketch something following a design brief, not spending countless hours hunched over a magazine and sharpening my pencil over and over again.

What do you mean it is not either?
 
its not photorealism from reference pictures....

we do our own angles and styles, etc. sometimes there are design competitions as well. one week we designed a new dino. keep a look out on the competitions anyway.
 
Wow great job eliseracer.
 
Back