I used the Aston Martin one-seven-seven for the first event, and it was incredibly competitive, but the next event is a ascari, and I would like a car better suited for more technical courses. What did you use?
I used the Aston Martin one-seven-seven for the first event, and it was incredibly competitive, but the next event is a ascari, and I would like a car better suited for more technical courses. What did you use?
I used the 15th anniversary Nismo GT-R, which I believe is the same as the Schulze Motorsport Nismo GT-R '13. It took me 2 tries! The lead car was also a '13 GT-R racecar and that guy fought me all the way to the end
I used the 15th anniversary Nismo GT-R, which I believe is the same as the Schulze Motorsport Nismo GT-R '13. It took me 2 tries! The lead car was also a '13 GT-R racecar and that guy fought me all the way to the end
I'm using the FXX, stock with 6 speed tranny.
Works like a charm even though my braking is all over the place because of the lack of knowledge about the track.
Overtook the leading mclaren f1 on lap 5 I think.
I used the SLS AMG GT3 on the first two. Level 3 engine upgrade.
I'm not the best driver tough, so in good laps the lead AI ran me about 3 seconds. Last 3 laps they dropped nearly 25% in their lap times and I could easily overtake them right before the end of the one-but-last lap and then stay ahead for the win...
Just bought the r35, because it has 4wd (My favorite way to race), and allows you to tune it to 649. It did amazing on Ascari. Handled all the turns well once I found out the required gear and braking points. Trying nurb tomorrow probably.