Car names...

  • Thread starter Thread starter MonGnoM
  • 148 comments
  • 9,886 views
Could just be in the wrong forum.

Besides since the op didnt make mention its just gt5 cars then obviously people will state cars not from the game as well as ones in.
 
The vacum cleaner

Chaparal 2J Race Car Troll Car.
 
I say just "boques"

I'm stealing that.

Also I always thought Sagaris had a nice ring to it.

Tvr_sagaris.jpg
 
Nope its been Trademarked lol
 
Not Gt5 related...:O:O:O

NAKED.jpg


GT5 related, I'd have to go with the Lister Storm as well. I always thought this car sounded cool.
 
Ford GTX1, simple, but just the right combination of numbers and letters to make it sound menacing, and with 700hp, it didn't disappoint!
 
Mach 1, Seriously it says how fast it is in the name.
 
The OP never stated just gt5 cars.

But as it's in the GT5 section, if people don't want to see it moved, let's keep it to the cars available in-game :)

With that, my mention is the Suzuki Turbo Rabbit... er, Lapin Turbo.
 
Cappuccino Its a hyperactive lil sucker. Suzuki should remake the cappuccino with a turbo and start calling the N/A Decaf
 
Ford GTX1, simple, but just the right combination of numbers and letters to make it sound menacing, and with 700hp, it didn't disappoint!

That doesn;t exist...
 
fbccars924
Cappuccino Its a hyperactive lil sucker. Suzuki should remake the cappuccino with a turbo and start calling the N/A Decaf

I want one.
 
Turbo Driver: wanna race?
N/A Driver: no im on decaf today.
 
The Dacia Logan... Because its my name! But seriously I think the 458 Italia, or the Koenigsegg Agera.
 
Daihatsu Wagon R RR ^i win i has more R's
 
In game..Fairlady Z...not in game Apollo Gumpert...so epically silly
 
Last edited:
man, maybe I should have had decaf this morning. lol im hyper and no has gt5 right now as im out of town.
 
^only in decaf for now
 
Subaru 360. :3
 
Lamborghini Reventón (now Aventador)

and the

Nissan Silvia Spec R Aero



and the Nissan Stagea 2.6GT Autech Version
 
Challenger has a nice competative sound to it.
 
#1. Honda Life Step Van.

#2. Lamborghini Gallardo (and every Lambo Name to be honest)

as well as Pagani Zonda Cinque [Chin-quay] Roadster.. It's unfortunate that it isn't in GT5..
 
GMC Jimmy. :p
gmc_jimmy_sls_sport_red_1998.jpg


Coolest car name in GT5 though, I guess I Would say the Dodge Challenger.
 
Back