Car names...

  • Thread starter Thread starter MonGnoM
  • 148 comments
  • 9,886 views

MonGnoM

(Banned)
Messages
1,810
Luxembourg
Luxembourg
Messages
MonGnoM
What do you guys out there think?
What's the sickest name for a car?

My choice is The LISTER STORM V12 (hell yeah...)
 
Fiat Panda.
 
Nissan Leaf.
 
For some reason I like the name delorean
 
Mazda Carol
 
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR T.M. EDITION Special Color Package ’99
 
Giulia TZ2 carrozzata de ZAGATO CN.AR750106

If anyone can remember that THE FIRST TIME they see it, then +1 to them!
 
Hammerhead Eagle i-Thrust, end of discussion :)
 
oliver.jpg


242%20oliver.jpg
 
Daihatsu Cuore TR-XX Avanzato R (J) '97

Such a big name for such a little car.:crazy:
I call my tune for it the "Pocket Monster" as it likes chewing up tracks and whipping most other cars around the twisties.:D

Other than that gotta love the Hemi 'Cuda.👍👍
 
What's the sickest name for a car?

I can't think of any car with a name that makes it sound ill. I really hate people who use the word 'sick' to describe something good.
 
fraggle stick car

/Bad Santa reference
 
Ford Mustang Mach 1
 
There was this one time I had some sashimi and a cute warm bottle of sake - well after trying to sing along to the latest Baby Metal song I stumbled outside and was sick...

..All over this Fiat Punto

Did I give it a Scorpion Badge in chunks?

No just "A Barf"

---

Toyota Emesis
 
Last edited:
Aston Martin Vanquish. :)
 
Fairlady Z. Sounds hot.
 
Lamborghini Murcielago LP 670-4 SuperVeloce

:drool:
 
If your not limited to GT5, id say: Hennessy Velociraptor 800!
 
Ferrari F40 :cool:
 
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI Tommi Maniken Edition SCP '00

Try saying that 3 times fast. :)
 
Mazda LaPuta... I think that car is in the game under a different name. It LITERALY means "The prostitute" in Spanish.

Nissan Moco which means booger in spanish is also in the game, though under the Suzuki MR wagon badge.

The Mitsubishi Pajero could be translated as "he who masturbates."


As for names that I find to be cool, I would say the Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STi Spec C Type RA. What a long name that little sedan has.
 
Back