New Jersey
crash27wwjd
21773018551_14d52dbea3_c.jpg

Car of the Month October

Featuring:

1988 Camaro IROC-Z Concept
&
2000 Mustang SVT Cobra R
In my neck of the woods, few Muscle Cars remained into the mid '80s. But the the Camaro and Firebird Trans Am were among the few. Then there was the rebirth of the Mustang, and from '86-91, the 5.0 GT was quite popular. The IROC Z28 was a very popular car and the rivalry was reborn. Sadly, the IROC in game is not quite what I think it should be, and no '80s Mustang is represented. Along comes the '90s and both were given make overs, and popularity here in the North East began to drop and Asian FF cars became more popular. That is, until the early 2000s. The Camaro SS was not getting as much attention as it once did but Ford gave us three desirable Mustangs, the GT, "Bullit" and the Cobra. All still show up even today when the weather is nice, although that will be changing soon.

So this month, we will take on the '88 IROC-Z Concept and the '00 Mustang SVT Cobra R, as suggested by our friend @Motor City Hami. The IROC can be a difficult car, but enjoyable on the right track when tuned right. The SVT Cobra however, is in my opinion (and this from a Chevy guy) an underused and appreciated car in GT6. On the right track with a good setup, this thing will surprise and could be a sleeper, if that's even possible.

So grab one and get it tuned, let's see what you can do with these machines. As always, just give a track suggestion if necessary and tire choice. Or jump into one of the tunes posted or linked and give a review.

Now let's have some Modern Muscle Fun shall we?

21773034611_5717383426_c.jpg

The Tunes!
by Bowtie-muscle:
Camaro IROC-Z - 500pp SH-SS
Camaro IROC-Z - 525pp SM-SS
Mustang SVT Cobra R - 525pp SM-SS
Mustang SVT Cobra R - 550pp SS

by @shaunm80 :
Camaro IROC-Z - 450pp SH
Camaro IROC-Z - 500pp SH
Mustang SVT Cobra R - 500pp SH

by @Wydopen :
Camaro IROC-Z - 500pp SS
Mustang SVT Cobra R - 550pp SS (GRIP) CM (DRIFT)

by @sinof1337 :
Camaro IROC-Z - 550pp SM
Camaro IROC-Z - 579pp RH
Mustang SVT Cobra R - 550pp SM
Mustang SVT Cobra R - 587pp RH

@danlimski :
Camaro IROC-Z - 585pp RS

@Burned_Rubber :

@danlimski :
Mustang SVT Cobra R - 593pp RS

by @viotunes :
Camaro IROC-Z - 500pp SS

Last edited:
Congrats BR! Good luck.

If the Cobra doesn't win all across the board I'd be really surprised. Friends and I did a Mustang line up and a Camaro line up challenge not long ago and the SVT Cobra rear suspension seemed to seal the deal. It seems like it puts down the power the best. Grip was finally acceptable compared to the solid axle counterparts, despite all the other shortcomings.

I really love this Camaro and it makes me feel nostalgic. All I wanted in 1986 (at the impressionable age of 15) was a Yellow Iroc. It was the coolest looking Camaro to come out EVER!!!! My tastes have changed since then, But after owning a 1989 RS with a 305 throttle body and 5 speed, It still holds a special place in my heart. The concept car has the wing and ground effects of the production 91-92 models. 1992 was the last year for this body and the only year it came in purple. Hence the purple on my car. My tune is fun for me and has been tuned and tweaked along the way since I got GT6. This 500pp version likes SS tires, but will run on SH with careful throttle control on corner exit or be like me and throw on TC of 1.

1988 Camaro IROC Concept 500pp
Paint: Deep Purple Metallic
Wheels: Boyd Coddington (+1) in Vogue silver metallic
Tires: SH to SS
358 Hp
1208 Kg
54/46 Wt dist.

Full custom Suspension:
Height: 89/91
Springs: 10.22/9.15
Comp: 6/2
Ext: 5/3
ARB: 2/4
Camber: 0.3/0.4
Toe: -0.04/0.39

Racing brakes 5/4

Full custom trans:
Top speed to 174
1st: 3.034
2nd: 1.987
3rd: 1.416
4th: 1.100
5th: 0.839
final: 3.550

This is a general use trans. Adjust final as needed.

Full custom LSD:
6/12/9

Twin plate clutch
Carbon drive shaft

Power:
Stage 2 engine
Sports computer
Racing exhaust
Sports cat converter
Intake tuning

Power limiter 86.7%

Stage 3 lightening
Window weight reduction

I will see what I can come up with for the Mustang in the next week or two. Never been much of a Ford fan, but I will give it an equal chance to show it's stuff.
City of Arts and Sciences - Night.jpg

Last edited:
Brands Hatch Indy Circuit.jpg
Ok, I decided to give the Mustang a go this evening and I must say I am pleasantly surprised. It was fairly easy to tune into something that was very driveable and even raceworthy for a seasonal or 2 if it meets specs. There is a bonus side to this tune. I was noticing that with sports hard tires it was very loose, but manageable and very stable and easy to recover. This gave me the idea to throw comfort mediums on it and go sliding around on purpose. WOW. I was shocked at how well I could string together corners and I am not a very good drifter at all. I am lucky to get a silver on most of the drift seasonals, but this car just feels natural to throw around. Being a Chevy fan, I could think of no greater insult than to paint it a Camaro color....... Mystic Teal.

Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R. '00 Drift/Grip 550pp

Custom wing: C,C,A ht:-4 width:+18
Rims: Motegi Togue (+1) Black

553 hp
1303 kg
Wt dist: 56/44

Tires: SS for grip, CM for drift

Full custom suspension:
Ht:104/101
Springs:9.76/6.08
Comp:5/3
Ext:4/2
ARB:2/3
Camber:0.1/0.8
Toe:-0.03/0.28

Racing brakes:4/7

Trans: default adjustable trans

Fully adjustable LSD:17/10/8
Triple clutch
Carbon shaft

Engine stage 2
Sports computer
Semi racing exhaust
Exhaust manifold
Cat converter sports
Intake tuning

Power limiter 100%

Downforce:11
Stage 3 weight reduction
Carbon hood body.color
Window weight reduction

I pretty much tuned it on Trial Mountain, but it runs a 2:13 on Suzuka, and low 7:30s on the ring. It's pretty versatile and really fun. Give it a try.

Last edited:
Well, the moving part is done.....now to put the new place together and get real internet. Just time and money I guess.
Reality first my friend, always. Hope all went well with few issues:tup:

Ok, I decided to give the Mustang a go this evening and I must say I am pleasantly surprised. It was fairly easy to tune into something that was very driveable and even raceworthy for a seasonal or 2 if it meets specs. There is a bonus side to this tune. I was noticing that with sports hard tires it was very loose, but manageable and very stable and easy to recover. This gave me the idea to throw comfort mediums on it and go sliding around on purpose. WOW. I was shocked at how well I could string together corners and I am not a very good drifter at all. I am lucky to get a silver on most of the drift seasonals, but this car just feels natural to throw around. Being a Chevy fan, I could think of no greater insult than to paint it a Camaro color....... Mystic Teal.

Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R. '00 Drift/Grip 550pp

Custom wing: C,C,A ht:-4 width:+18
Rims: Motegi Togue (+1) Black

553 hp
1303 kg
Wt dist: 56/44

Tires: SS for grip, CM for drift

Full custom suspension:
Ht:104/101
Springs:9.76/6.08
Comp:5/3
Ext:4/2
ARB:2/3
Camber:0.1/0.8
Toe:-0.03/0.28

Racing brakes:4/7

Trans: default adjustable trans

Fully adjustable LSD:17/10/8
Triple clutch
Carbon shaft

Engine stage 2
Sports computer
Semi racing exhaust
Exhaust manifold
Cat converter sports
Intake tuning

Power limiter 100%

Downforce:11
Stage 3 weight reduction
Carbon hood body.color
Window weight reduction

I pretty much tuned it on Trial Mountain, but it runs a 2:13 on Suzuka, and low 7:30s on the ring. It's pretty versatile and really fun. Give it a try.
I will get both of your tunes linked up later, so short on time lately. And I promise, reviews will be coming.

On a side note, I too sometimes paint Ford's a GM color:dopey:. And I see we are close in age:).
In 86 when I got my license, the Z28 or Monte SS were the cars I wanted, but a 75 Monte was all the wallet permitted. I really wish the Camaro was a little closer to how it drove in the real world, but this is what PD gave us.:irked:

Anyway, thanks for jumping in and sharing your tunes 👍

Last edited:
Here are my attempts at taming these classic american muscle cars :)

Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z Concept '88

450PP SH

autumn-ring_3-jpg.453989

500PP SH

mid-field-raceway-jpg.453990
@shaunm80 Camaro IROC-Z 450PP review:

First one up this month, and really curious to see how others approached this car. Having driven many of this generation, RS , Z28 and IROC, the in game version is just a bit off in my opinion. But anyway.........

So up first was my own creation of a track at Eifel. Not totally happy with it so some changes were made to see if it was for the better. 450pp is lower than what I've been running, but should help me judge it's versatility. Grip was good as was rotation, a few bumps but they never truly upset the tune. The rear could get loose on exit, but not bad and an improvement overall from stock. Braking and gearing were more than satisfactory. Alas, still not happy with the track though, so back to the drawing board.:grumpy:

Onto the seasonal event at HSR. No gearing change which I thought might be a mistake, but even with the limiter blinking for a long time, it never bounced off. Grip real is amazing, I never thought to do a 450 version and am now wondering why not. The tune just flows and even handled the switch backs flawlessly. Everything worked well, and each setting was great. Only thingwas, I felt I could have pushed harder, but thats on me, not the tune. Final lap, lonely as it was, was clean and into to 1:22 time range. Very easy win and an enjoyable drive. Felt close to what an IROC should actually:tup:

And finally, the true 450 test, Grand Valley East Reverse. Where I test and compare my tunes for that range, so I can see how it stacks up. Not expecting much, however, more due to the car than the tune. 4 lap run, each for a bit better, and still had some small room for improvement on my part. Minor exit slide and wheel spin, but a product of the modeling, very nicely tamed on your part. The tune grabbed the tarmac and mostly just flowed with it. Would be a fun seasonal event that I would do again and again in this one:dopey:. The time felt fairly good too, until I exited and realized which cars were still on my rankings list:dunce:. Heavy V6 cars from a few months back, and no, it was not the slowest of the bunch but not the fastest either. Finishing with a best lap of 1:14.482, it would be near the bottom of the list:irked:. Just behind my Pug 406, but again, this car never will be near the top:ouch:. In my 500 and 525 tests, it generally finished near the bottom so, not unexpected.;)

Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed my time with it and am looking forward to some grunt being added for the next review. Easy to drive and still fun, that's a win in my book. And you painted it blue! Who doesn't like a blue bowtie? :lol::lol:

@shaunm80 Camaro IROC-Z 450PP review:

First one up this month, and really curious to see how others approached this car. Having driven many of this generation, RS , Z28 and IROC, the in game version is just a bit off in my opinion. But anyway.........

So up first was my own creation of a track at Eifel. Not totally happy with it so some changes were made to see if it was for the better. 450pp is lower than what I've been running, but should help me judge it's versatility. Grip was good as was rotation, a few bumps but they never truly upset the tune. The rear could get loose on exit, but not bad and an improvement overall from stock. Braking and gearing were more than satisfactory. Alas, still not happy with the track though, so back to the drawing board.:grumpy:

Onto the seasonal event at HSR. No gearing change which I thought might be a mistake, but even with the limiter blinking for a long time, it never bounced off. Grip real is amazing, I never thought to do a 450 version and am now wondering why not. The tune just flows and even handled the switch backs flawlessly. Everything worked well, and each setting was great. Only thingwas, I felt I could have pushed harder, but thats on me, not the tune. Final lap, lonely as it was, was clean and into to 1:22 time range. Very easy win and an enjoyable drive. Felt close to what an IROC should actually:tup:

And finally, the true 450 test, Grand Valley East Reverse. Where I test and compare my tunes for that range, so I can see how it stacks up. Not expecting much, however, more due to the car than the tune. 4 lap run, each for a bit better, and still had some small room for improvement on my part. Minor exit slide and wheel spin, but a product of the modeling, very nicely tamed on your part. The tune grabbed the tarmac and mostly just flowed with it. Would be a fun seasonal event that I would do again and again in this one:dopey:. The time felt fairly good too, until I exited and realized which cars were still on my rankings list:dunce:. Heavy V6 cars from a few months back, and no, it was not the slowest of the bunch but not the fastest either. Finishing with a best lap of 1:14.482, it would be near the bottom of the list:irked:. Just behind my Pug 406, but again, this car never will be near the top:ouch:. In my 500 and 525 tests, it generally finished near the bottom so, not unexpected.;)

Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed my time with it and am looking forward to some grunt being added for the next review. Easy to drive and still fun, that's a win in my book. And you painted it blue! Who doesn't like a blue bowtie? :lol::lol:
Bowtie Blue was the only way to go for this car. :) Thank you for the thorough test and I too am surprised you never tuned this at 450PP. It might not be the fastest pony in the stable but it has a few tricks up it sleeve none the less :)

I am glad you enjoyed this setup and you pulled some great times out of it. I definitely had seasonal events in mind when I tuned this car as it would just sit in the corner of my garage gathering dust otherwise. It would be such a shame to see a iconic car doing nothing.

@shaunm80 500pp Camaro IROC-Z review:

Another day, another test in a more powerful and different tune. You added more camber and a slightly lower ride height. But is it as satisfying?

First drive was against at a custom creation, trying to get a feel for both the tune and the track. The rear camber helped cornering but could be tricky on exit. Easily adjusted to and on I went. I used the tune to finish the track off by exiting more than once and reloading after adjusting a corner. There is a downhill right handed sweeper with a dip at the apex, followed by an uphill exit with slight off camber right at the exit. This throws the rear off a bit, but would with any tune. Best the corner is going to be, and I'm leaving it.

Anyway, this is supposed to be about your IROC right? Yeah, ok. The suspension works well, gives food grip and only a small dose of throttle control needed on exit, or a slightly different line thru. Pleasant surprise to be honest.

Now it was credit farming time, and a quick race at Madrid Seasonal. A track I could take or leave depending on car choice, and rarely if ever to I go there unless needed. The grip felt better, much better actually, as if PD made the custom track just a bit slicker:odd:. Some understeer could pop up in slow sections, but most notably at the long rotary. Otherwise, very good and an easy win. Brakes and trans worked well, LSD seemed just right also. Exit was not really an issue either. Managed to get into the 1:26 lap range as well. Good fun on a track I struggle to enjoy most of the time.:)

Final check, Midfield time trial. I test my 500pp cars there, although this would end up as incomplete. Great fun here, camber helped mid corner stability in higher speed corners. Sweeping right handed just before the first tunnel got interesting once, but I then tried a different line. Not as many laps as I would have preferred as I was out of time, but I did run 1:20.393, with a 1:19 not far off given another 2 laps. My best in mine at 500pp is 1:19.549, so they are or should be close.

Overall, you managed two fun tunes on a slightly tricky and almost difficult car. To that I say, well done.👍

Hope others give them a go, and get a treat for themselves. ;)

@shaunm80 500pp Camaro IROC-Z review:

Another day, another test in a more powerful and different tune. You added more camber and a slightly lower ride height. But is it as satisfying?

First drive was against at a custom creation, trying to get a feel for both the tune and the track. The rear camber helped cornering but could be tricky on exit. Easily adjusted to and on I went. I used the tune to finish the track off by exiting more than once and reloading after adjusting a corner. There is a downhill right handed sweeper with a dip at the apex, followed by an uphill exit with slight off camber right at the exit. This throws the rear off a bit, but would with any tune. Best the corner is going to be, and I'm leaving it.

Anyway, this is supposed to be about your IROC right? Yeah, ok. The suspension works well, gives food grip and only a small dose of throttle control needed on exit, or a slightly different line thru. Pleasant surprise to be honest.

Now it was credit farming time, and a quick race at Madrid Seasonal. A track I could take or leave depending on car choice, and rarely if ever to I go there unless needed. The grip felt better, much better actually, as if PD made the custom track just a bit slicker:odd:. Some understeer could pop up in slow sections, but most notably at the long rotary. Otherwise, very good and an easy win. Brakes and trans worked well, LSD seemed just right also. Exit was not really an issue either. Managed to get into the 1:26 lap range as well. Good fun on a track I struggle to enjoy most of the time.:)

Final check, Midfield time trial. I test my 500pp cars there, although this would end up as incomplete. Great fun here, camber helped mid corner stability in higher speed corners. Sweeping right handed just before the first tunnel got interesting once, but I then tried a different line. Not as many laps as I would have preferred as I was out of time, but I did run 1:20.393, with a 1:19 not far off given another 2 laps. My best in mine at 500pp is 1:19.549, so they are or should be close.

Overall, you managed two fun tunes on a slightly tricky and almost difficult car. To that I say, well done.👍

Hope others give them a go, and get a treat for themselves. ;)
Thank you. Glad you enjoyed them both. I am looking forward to seeing how others went about tuning this particular car. As a credit farmer car, this is definitely a great car to use as it is fun, quick and quirky at the same time. :)

Tried to build the 550pp tune, trans numbers do not work. You also have it listed as a 6 speed. Of you could check and let me know, I will get it tested. And double check the other as well, have not tried it yet but since you are checking.

Thank you
Whoops, I forgot to change the values from when I did the 587PP Mustang. I'll have the image updated soon, here are the actual values for now:

Final Gear: Max
Max Speed: Min
1st: 2.600
2nd: 1.947
3rd: 1.480
4th: 1.167
5th: 0.947
Final Gear: 3.100

Whoops, I forgot to change the values from when I did the 587PP Mustang. I'll have the image updated soon, here are the actual values for now:

Final Gear: Max
Max Speed: Min
1st: 2.600
2nd: 1.947
3rd: 1.480
4th: 1.167
5th: 0.947
Final Gear: 3.100
Thanks 👍

city-of-arts-and-sciences-night-jpg.457161

@Wydopen 500pp Camaro IROC review:

First off, my thread, my review, so forgive a little self promotion and indulgence here. It will help to understand a bit better perhaps. But, I was working on a track at Eifel and used @shaunm80 's tune to finish them off, never really satisfied. Had an idea for an Eifel Flat and have been working on it as well. Nearly done with it so ran a stock '04 Z06, and then stock '99 Viper GTS, both around 2:40-2:41 on Sport Softs. Saved the track and felt it was a really good test track, hence the name, Bowling Green Test Track. So I decided to test this tune there first in Arcade mode. Wow, was I glad I did. The tune was awesome, flowed around effortlessly here and only minor expected issues which could have been from me still learning a few corners. But the lap time was a 2:40.251, and some corners taken too slow. So I decided this will be a good testing ground moving forward this month. I am also working on a shorter, faster version (only some curbing needed). The track can be found https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gt6/user/#!/mypage/course/.

Now for the rest of the review. After running several laps and totally enjoying myself at my custom track, it was time to try some others. So off to Madrid Seasonal, where some mid corner understeer was found, but how many tunes of FRs don't here. Otherwise, it was fantastic, even with some SH tires installed. The grip was perfect for a car normally lacking, exit oversteer was almost completely removed unless to aggressive. Brakes, trans and LSD all worked beautifully. I was expecting a bit worse to be totally honest, with spring rates so stiff. But, with the way you matched the dampers and ARBs, along with ride height, made for a very enjoyable drive. Should also say, the color looked stunning as well, had me thinking of popping in a cassette of "Perfect Strangers" (for those old enough to understand). To complete the visit back to the '80s, but that's not going to happen.

So I needed to finish off with a trip to Midfield, and after 2 laps, was expected really good results. Having tested my own there, along with shaun's, this one just felt better and faster. I just needed to put a good lap together, not hard to do either. Where I was expecting looseness or a heavy push, the tune laughed and did what I wanted it to. Only place, and I mean the only place where it had any issue was the sweeping left hander after the first tunnel. But I have found many tunes that push up track at center there, if I kept the right line it was not an issue. Turn 1 was driver error once or twice trying to really get the most out of it, but again, when right...... In my testing of 500pp cars there, I give 5 laps only, so that is what you got. And I am ashamed to admit it but, your tune put together a lap of 1:19.389, which is faster than my tune.

Overall, this is going to be my favorite IROC this month, not mine, not @shaunm80 or @sinof1337 with there's. This tune is fantastic, loads of grip and spot on handling on the right track. On SS tires like tested on my custom track, or Midfield on SH, it is versatile enough to put a smile of surprise on your face. Not the fastest car, but likely the fastest IROC tune out there. Bravo Sir! 👍 And a BIG thank you for the pleasure of testing it.:D

@sinof1337 550pp SM Camaro IROC review:

you tuned this one to 550pp and ran on SM tires, really? Well, to each there own, as I personally prefer SS for 550pp and over. But that's me. On SM tires however, it was not as loose as I was anticipating. A little on exit but most tunes for this car does require throttle control. Some mid corner understeer in slower section corners was also found, but that is a symptom of this car, and only @Wydopen seemed to find the cure. Not knocking the tune as these are what you expect from this car, slide on entry, push center, loose off. For the most part, each was tamed and improved, and around my new found test track, it performed rather well. I tested it on both SM and SS to see if it found more grip with the upgraded tires, or if another handling issue appeared. So the first set of laps were learning the tune (and still some corners to be honest) and feel it out. Each lap kept getting better and better, and gave more confidence. Patience on exit was rewarded, as was an easy in approach. The grip was there so long as you did not over push entry and had the proper line through canter. Exit required throttle control and patience. Switching to SS tires really woke the tune up, and exit was vastly improved as was mid corner. Entry was still possible to over due but much better. The handling was actually not as bad as I may be making it sound and the power was there for the taking. Gearing was really good as were the brakes. Lap times were rather interesting as well, with a 2:39.232 on SM and an improvement to 2:34.843 on SS. Completely driveable on SM, but more grip (obviously) on SS.

Next up was a trip to Silverstone International and the Supercar festival. With two Pagani's out front, this would be interesting. First up was a race on SM, here the exit oversteer showed up more and I found myself trying to wait just a tick longer to get on throttle which slowed lap times and prevented a win. I also found once or twice where the rear slipped mid corner at high speed. So I then switched to SS and ran another race. Better, faster, but the flat corners did not help much. Still needed a little patience, although I caught the Pagani's, it was late on the last lap and I got pushed off track preventing another win. Two third place finishes, not bad all things considered. And not a bad tune overall of a car that is tricky to tune. This race may have been a slight reach and running a race on Laguna or Willow would likely suit the car better with my driving skill. But, I believe I could have won had I tried one more time.

Not an easy car, but still a fun tune. Good job.:)

city-of-arts-and-sciences-night-jpg.457161

@Wydopen 500pp Camaro IROC review:

First off, my thread, my review, so forgive a little self promotion and indulgence here. It will help to understand a bit better perhaps. But, I was working on a track at Eifel and used @shaunm80 's tune to finish them off, never really satisfied. Had an idea for an Eifel Flat and have been working on it as well. Nearly done with it so ran a stock '04 Z06, and then stock '99 Viper GTS, both around 2:40-2:41 on Sport Softs. Saved the track and felt it was a really good test track, hence the name, Bowling Green Test Track. So I decided to test this tune there first in Arcade mode. Wow, was I glad I did. The tune was awesome, flowed around effortlessly here and only minor expected issues which could have been from me still learning a few corners. But the lap time was a 2:40.251, and some corners taken too slow. So I decided this will be a good testing ground moving forward this month. I am also working on a shorter, faster version (only some curbing needed). The track can be found https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gt6/user/#!/mypage/course/.

Now for the rest of the review. After running several laps and totally enjoying myself at my custom track, it was time to try some others. So off to Madrid Seasonal, where some mid corner understeer was found, but how many tunes of FRs don't here. Otherwise, it was fantastic, even with some SH tires installed. The grip was perfect for a car normally lacking, exit oversteer was almost completely removed unless to aggressive. Brakes, trans and LSD all worked beautifully. I was expecting a bit worse to be totally honest, with spring rates so stiff. But, with the way you matched the dampers and ARBs, along with ride height, made for a very enjoyable drive. Should also say, the color looked stunning as well, had me thinking of popping in a cassette of "Perfect Strangers" (for those old enough to understand). To complete the visit back to the '80s, but that's not going to happen.

So I needed to finish off with a trip to Midfield, and after 2 laps, was expected really good results. Having tested my own there, along with shaun's, this one just felt better and faster. I just needed to put a good lap together, not hard to do either. Where I was expecting looseness or a heavy push, the tune laughed and did what I wanted it to. Only place, and I mean the only place where it had any issue was the sweeping left hander after the first tunnel. But I have found many tunes that push up track at center there, if I kept the right line it was not an issue. Turn 1 was driver error once or twice trying to really get the most out of it, but again, when right...... In my testing of 500pp cars there, I give 5 laps only, so that is what you got. And I am ashamed to admit it but, your tune put together a lap of 1:19.389, which is faster than my tune.

Overall, this is going to be my favorite IROC this month, not mine, not @shaunm80 or @sinof1337 with there's. This tune is fantastic, loads of grip and spot on handling on the right track. On SS tires like tested on my custom track, or Midfield on SH, it is versatile enough to put a smile of surprise on your face. Not the fastest car, but likely the fastest IROC tune out there. Bravo Sir! 👍 And a BIG thank you for the pleasure of testing it.:D

I was glad to see you enjoyed my IROC tune. As I said, it's been tweaked forever along the way and works pretty well at most tracks. I use it for grinding seasonals a lot so it has to be fun, but still rewarding. Thanks for the positive review, I take it as a big compliment.

@sinof1337 579pp Camaro IROC review:

Final IROC review, unless more get posted anyway, then I shall move on to testing the Cobras.

A few adjustments and a tire upgrade, removing power limiter making this a "kitchen sink" tune. Minus an oil change, everything available is intalled, and the minor adjustments made this better than your 550pp version. Took it to my testing ground and enjoyed the drive. Some slight understeer on entry and mid corner but less, exit was much improved as well. Grip level went up, trans came to life and all aspects of the tune were pleasantly enjoyable. I tried this tune On RH here, and then moved on to SS at Silverstone International. Even on SS TIRES at Silverstone, this tune was fun and quick for what PD has given us. Was able to grab an easy win this time around, although throttle control was needed and the rear tires could light up if not careful. At full blown power, some cars exceed there limit, might have been close here but not over it. LeMans blue reminded me of the color I used in GT5, so memories of loads of laps in a similar tune came to mind.
Just be mindful of braking zones, and your entry will be spot on, mid corner at higher speeds will hold the line and even with lower top end speed it will get the job done.

Lap time at my Test Track dropped to 2:30.381
At Silverstone a 1:08.231, which would improve without traffic.

Nice tune here, looking forward to trying your SVT Cobra offerings. They are coming soon.

I was able to come up with a few decent laps with this one. Time has permitted me with only a couple tunes in the last weeks. This and the FITT challenge. Heres the pic, I hope it isn't too grainy. I'll add the specs a little later when I get the tv back.

Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R 2000
20151019_130424-1.jpg

Paint: Azzurro Dino
Rims: Standard size Boyd Cottington Legacy painted Matte Silver

PP: 550
HP: 563
WEIGHT: 1,400
WEIGHT DIST: 54/46
TIRE(S): Sports Soft

GT Auto:
Oil Change - No
Rigidity Improvement - No
Front Aero -none
Wing - Mount C, Wing F, Winglets H, Height -8 Width +8, painted Azzurro Dino
Flat Floor - none
Other - none

SUSPENSION: Full Custom // Brakes: Racing
RIDE HEIGHT - 100/110
SPRINGS - 8.20/8.00
COMP - 4/4
EXT - 7/7
ARB - 4/5
CAMBER - 0/0
TOE - -0.10/0.08
BRAKES - 5/4

TRANS: Full Custom (install all power upgrades first!)
FINAL TO
TOP SPEED TO - 124mph
1ST - 3.300
2ND - 2.450
3RD - 1.910
4TH - 1.530
5TH -1.260
6TH - 1.060
7TH - n/a
FINAL - 3.200
(^^^Adjust for top speed here)

LSD: Full Custom