Car, Track Lists?

Probably all GT4 tracks and all GT4 cars + all GT5P cars

Actually, I counted the tracks on the GT4 guide here on GTP and it only lists 54 variations, including the Driving Park and Gymkhana.

I think it would be safe to say that we're getting some or all GT5P tracks as well. Eiger, London, etc.

I would imagine this game being GT4 + GT5P in full. They are no longer limited in UMD drive space considering that this will be a PS Store download. They'll be selling lots more large capacity mem sticks. :)

I can see them releasing a full 1.8GB UMD and then getting the rest of the cars and tracks via DLC.

Don't forget the 2009 Nissan GTR Spec V.

They are no longer limited in UMD drive space considering that this will be a PS Store download. They'll be selling lots more large capacity mem sticks. :)

It has been confirmed it will be downloadable and on UMD, downloadable version will be about 1 GB in size (to download atleast)

30i80eo.jpg

Eiger? :)

Edit: interesting interface, is this just a clip of GTHD/GT5P?

Hmmm... I stand corrected. I'd still be very surprised to see 800 cars fit in a <1GB file. Hell, I'd be surprised if they could fit it on a full 1.8GB UMD.

Hmmm... I stand corrected. I'd still be very surprised to see 800 cars fit in a <1GB file. Hell, I'd be surprised if they could fit it on a full 1.8GB UMD.

It does seem surprising, but if anyone can, it's Kaz and co! ;)

Super_Spig

Oh, I'm not doubting them at all. As I said in another thread, they WILL deliver a quality product. It might take them a couple months years, but they WILL do it.

from the GTP GT4 guide:

World Circuits
Circuit de la Sarthe I (chicanes) | 8.48 Miles | 112.4 Feet
Circuit de la Sarthe II (no chicanes) | 8.44 Miles | 112.4 Feet
Fuji Speedway 90's | 2.73 Miles | 125.0 Feet
Fuji Speedway 80's | 2.68 Miles | 125.0 Feet
Fuji Speedway 2005 | 2.84 Miles | 121.4 Feet
Fuji Speedway 2005 GT | 2.81 Miles | 121.4 Feet
Infineon Raceway - Sports Car Course | 2.52 Miles | 163.4 Feet
Infineon Raceway - Stock Car Course | 2.00 Miles | 163.4 Feet
Laguna Seca Raceway| 2.24 Miles | 180.4 Feet
Nurburgring Nordschleife | 12.94 Miles | 984.2 Feet
Suzuka Circuit | 3.61 Miles | 131.2 Feet
Suzuka Circuit East Course | 1.39 Miles | 110.2 Feet
Suzuka Circuit West Course | 2.16 Miles | 46.6 Feet
Twin Ring Motegi - Road Course | 2.98 Miles | 99.7 Feet
Twin Ring Motegi - East Short Course | 2.13 Miles | 99.7 Feet
Twin Ring Motegi - West Short Course | .93 Miles | 10.2 Feet
Twin Ring Motegi - Super Speedway | 1.5 Miles | 9.8 Feet
Tsukuba Circuit | 1.27 Miles | 17.4 Feet
Tsukuba Circuit Wet | 1.27 Miles | 17.4 Feet

Dirt & Snow
Cathedral Rocks Trail I | 2.19 Miles | 114.8 Feet
Cathedral Rocks Trail II | 1.20 Miles | 103.3 Feet
Chamonix | 2 Miles | 196.8 Feet
Grand Canyon | 2.2 Miles | 191.6 Feet
Ice Arena | .64 Miles | 0 Feet
Swiss Alps | 2.05 Miles | 183.1 Feet
Tahiti Maze | 2.24 Miles | 181.4 Feet

Original Circuits
Apricot Hill Raceway | 2.40 Miles | 83.7 Feet
Autumn Ring | 1.83 Miles | 98.4 Feet
Autumn_Ring_Mini | 0.80 Miles | 53.1 Feet
Deep Forest Raceway | 2.24 Miles | 148.3 Feet
El Capitan | 2.97 Miles | 206.7 Feet
Grand Valley East Section | 1.86 Miles | 57.1 Feet
Grand Valley Speedway | 3.07 Miles | 67.3 Feet
High-speed Ring | 2.49 Miles | 27.9 Feet
Midfield Raceway | 2.21 Miles | 182.1 Feet
Trial Mountain Circuit | 2.47 Miles | 166.7 Feet

City Courses
Citta di Aria
Clubman Stage Route 5 | 1.53 Miles | 48.2 Feet
Costa di Amalfi
Côte d'Azur
George V Paris
Hong Kong
New York
Opera Paris
Seattle Circuit
Seoul Central
Tokyo Route 246
Special Stage Route 5 | 2.35 Miles | 69.6 Feet

Power & Speed
Test Course
Las Vegas Drag Strip

Driving Park
Test Course
Gymkhana
Motorland
Beginner Course

35 location, 54 variations

With Daytona, Eiger and London there are 60 variations, but 38 locations (does Catherdral Trail fall under El Capitan?)

Actually, now I am thinking about it, I think we will get 35 tracks with 60 variations and those variatons are forward and reverse editions of the track

Last edited:
http://home.myhughesnet.com/games_channel/preview_read.php?games_rip_id=990283
What's also different than what we've seen before is how cars will be unlocked. Rather than earning them in specific races, cars will be unlocked according to a certain time table which will vary from player to player. This is to encourage use of the new trading mechanic where you can share and swap cars with other players.

There are three types of cars with respect to trading. The first type allows you to simply share them with your friends. You can give them away but you'll also keep it in your garage. The second type requires a full swap, so if you trade it away, you won't have access to it anymore. The third kind is vehicles that cannot be traded and must be earned. Given the time table and fact that there are more than 800 cars, you'll probably want to make great use of the trading anyway lest it takes you a lifetime to collect them all.

Cars get unlocked after an amount of time like the tracks in GT4 arcade?

I think it would be safe to say that we're getting some or all GT5P tracks as well. Eiger, London, etc.

I would imagine this game being GT4 + GT5P in full. They are no longer limited in UMD drive space considering that this will be a PS Store download. They'll be selling lots more large capacity mem sticks. :)

I can see them releasing a full 1.8GB UMD and then getting the rest of the cars and tracks via DLC.

Remember lots of people have strict downlaod caps, so i don't think that's a good idea. I wouldn't use 50% of my download quota (and 24 hours) for each PSP game. :(

High Speed Ring
Laguna Seca
Trial Mountain
Nurburgring Nordschleife
Ice Arena
Cote d'Azur
Tsukuba

Grand Valley
Tokyo R246
Deep Forest
Grand Canyon
Swiss Alps
Seattle
Autumn Ring

High Speed Ring
Laguna Seca
Trial Mountain
Nurburgring Nordschleife
Ice Arena
Cote d'Azur
Tsukuba

Grand Valley
Tokyo R246
Deep Forest
Grand Canyon
Swiss Alps
Seattle
Autumn Ring

In case you were talking to me - you named 12 courses, whereas only 10 are on my pic ;)

But after you named some, I could identify Tokyo ( 2nd row, middle track ), Gran Valley ( next to Suzuka ) and Laguna Seca ( 2nd row on the right ).

But I'm pretty sure there is no Tsukuba or Nordschleife in this pic.

In case you were talking to me - you named 12 courses, whereas only 10 are on my pic ;)

But after you named some, I could identify Tokyo ( 2nd row, middle track ), Gran Valley ( next to Suzuka ) and Laguna Seca ( 2nd row on the right ).

But I'm pretty sure there is no Tsukuba or Nordschleife in this pic.

There are 6 tracks at the top and 6 tracks at the bottom. The 2 on the most right are not visible at first, you have to scroll to see those :)

gtm1.jpg

gtm2k.jpg

Latest Posts

Back