Car, Track Lists?

Well, wikipedia isn't exactly known to be 100% accurate when it comes to these things. I hope it's 99% correct though, the selection looks great.

BTW what kind of track is pod race?

LOL That's hilarious! It kinda reminds me of one of the license tests in GT1 (A7 I think) where you have to go round and round a small circular track built on the Grand Valley Start/Finish straight. Except this time they used the SSR5 Start/Finish straight. Why do the cars stop everytime they complete a lap though? To charge their batteries? :lol:

What track is the Audi R8 Oreca on in the small picture on the previous page? Its got a tunnel with side cutouts so it could be Eiger, Grand Valley?

I've got the JPN GT concept and that pod race is still fun to play now. :sly:

Robin.

It would certainly make sense, but you never know - it'd be a lot quicker to render a car for the PSP than the PS3

gtpsp6.jpg

http://www.the-magicbox.com/0906/game090602d.shtml

Can you identify all courses ? Apart from Highspeed Ring I see Suzuka ( top right ) and Seattle ( middle one in the second row ). The one next to the High Speed Ring might be London (?).

bit late response, but I never saw those pics before. Do I see a Drift option on the menu? Wooohoooow :D

Latest Posts

Back