Car trading

  • Thread starter Thread starter jayd435
  • 3 comments
  • 523 views
Messages
12
United States
Lansing, MI
Messages
jayd435
Any news on if this is going to be implemented like in gt5? Or at least if we can share cars online?
 
It will more then likely be implemented when they activate the community feature, although there has been no news so far as to when this will be! Also I don't think car trading will be as popular in GT6 as in GT5 seeing as you can now buy all of the cars straight from the dealership in GT6 :D
 
Yeah thats true. I didnt think about the car dealership when I posted that. What had me ask was my brother just bought the game and with a wife, kid, job, blah blah blah he has maybe an hr a night to play. When he bought the game neither of us had realized this feature wasnt in gt6 like in gt5.
 
It'd be great for sharing or gifting replicas, like we did in GT5 :)
I miss those Marketplace days :(
 
Back